British Speedway Forum
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2019

11 hours ago, Mark said:

I control nothing.   you are correct its a forum but why do people post rubbish.     it devalues the great stuff on here.    The rubbish is only posted by idiots with nothing else to do.   If you're one of them ????

It's only rubbish to two people so far, it isn't an official source, as you've agreed it's a discussion forum. The same way people discuss football rumours all summer, we can do that here. The British section is full of it.

Some people enjoy reading it in the same way you don't enjoy it. I'd rather read speculation than you two bleating on about not liking something.

It does appear that Vaculik has left Gorzow and will be signing for Zielona Gora. Gorzow appear to be signing Anders Thomsen from Gdansk to replace him. Kildemand is another likely signing for Gorzow. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Edited by racers and royals

Jepsen Jensen confirmed to stay in ZG

Looking increasingly likely that Lambert will not go Extraliga. Im amazed at that for so many people saying he should be in GPs yet he doesn't think he is good enough to be in best league in world. Must be something holding him back for another year. 

50 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It does appear that Vaculik has left Gorzow and will be signing for Zielona Gora. Gorzow appear to be signing Anders Thomsen from Gdansk to replace him. Kildemand is another likely signing for Gorzow. Nothing is confirmed yet.

I have no idea why Gorzow would want Kildeman. He has been absolutely terrible in Ekstraliga. He seems to have an amazing gift of not only getting beat by the opposition but also messing up his team mates lines during races. 

Shane there use to be a good rider in there. Wonder what happened?

39 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Jepsen Jensen confirmed to stay in ZG

Looking increasingly likely that Lambert will not go Extraliga. Im amazed at that for so many people saying he should be in GPs yet he doesn't think he is good enough to be in best league in world. Must be something holding him back for another year. 

I like MJJ as a rider but I always feel he's short on power. Super brave rider.

So will ZG have Vacuulik, Dudek, Pedersen, MJJ ? That's a quality line up if it's right

6 hours ago, James Carter said:

I like MJJ as a rider but I always feel he's short on power. Super brave rider.

So will ZG have Vacuulik, Dudek, Pedersen, MJJ ? That's a quality line up if it's right

and Protasiewicz

7 hours ago, James Carter said:

Unless they pull out a surprise signing, it's hard to see them getting too many points from reserve, though. They really need a big top 5 to be competitive. 

On 10/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, James Carter said:

I have no idea why Gorzow would want Kildeman. He has been absolutely terrible in Ekstraliga. He seems to have an amazing gift of not only getting beat by the opposition but also messing up his team mates lines during races. 

Shane there use to be a good rider in there. Wonder what happened?

to many crashes.

Musielak has left Czestochowa and is racing in league 1 but doesn’t say who for 

On 10/13/2018 at 8:51 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Musielak has left Czestochowa and is racing in league 1 but doesn’t say who for 

Not a surprise, since he did struggle averaging under 4.5.  But who will Czestochowa's 4 Poles be as they've signed Zagar, Lindgren & Madsen already.

35 minutes ago, Col said:

Not a surprise, since he did struggle averaging under 4.5.  But who will Czestochowa's 4 Poles be as they've signed Zagar, Lindgren & Madsen already.

They have signed Pawel Przedpelski so only need one other Pole over 21

52 minutes ago, Col said:

Isn't there a whisper that Madsen may take out Polish licence or nationality, whichever is relevant to counting toward the quota? 

35 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

They have signed Pawel Przedpelski so only need one other Pole over 21

Does that will leave Torun lacking a Pole for their 1-5, I assume they have retained Holta, alongside Iversen & Doyle (& Holders?).

36 minutes ago, Col said:

Does that will leave Torun lacking a Pole for their 1-5, I assume they have retained Holta, alongside Iversen & Doyle (& Holders?).

See first post on this thread.    Poolebolton says Holta is in the Torun team but ask him for confirmation of his source.