British Speedway Forum
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2019

2 hours ago, Col said:

Does that will leave Torun lacking a Pole for their 1-5, I assume they have retained Holta, alongside Iversen & Doyle (& Holders?).

Hopefully the stupid no 8 rule will be binned- or at least restricted to Polish U21 riders- in which case Torun will have to let a foreigner go !!

Edited by racers and royals

10 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Falubaz will be a force again next season 

Depends on reserves. 

Leszno will be strong and Drabik for Wroclaw will still be a big threat. 

Drabik had a down year last year but i actually think he will be better than Smektala still 

14 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Depends on reserves. 

Leszno will be strong and Drabik for Wroclaw will still be a big threat. 

Drabik had a down year last year but i actually think he will be better than Smektala still 

Leszno will be strong but even with drabik I believe falubaz will be better than Wroclaw, Wroclaw had a big bonus for the first half the season Having fricke at no8 as soon as he moved into team they were not as strong 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 11:49 AM, tarkens said:

he is eligible, yes

in other news, it hasn't been officially confirmed yet but Robert Lambert told Motor he's not ready for Extraleague and will be racing in Nice 1 liga next season. Motor tried everything to convince him, offered him 1-5 / 9-13 spot, as well as 8 / 16 so he can give it a shot and go to 1 liga on loan if he struggles. They tried to sign a 2-year deal with Robert and send him on loan for one season straight away, but he was having none of it either. Looks like Garcarek brothers (one of Robert's main sponsors) have some good arguments ($$$) and Robert will be racing in Ostrow next year.

ungrateful bastard :)

oooops, i was very wrong, Lambert is staying in Lublin and will ride in Ekstraliga in 2019 :)

confirmation -

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tarkens said:

oooops, i was very wrong, Lambert is staying in Lublin and will ride in Ekstraliga in 2019 :)

confirmation -

Not much of an apology on your part lol What was that you called him ?

Very happy Robert Lambert steps up, more invaluable experience for the guy.

• Like 2

Lublin still need a couple of heat leaders, one of them Polish.  And a U21 Pole.

Great news about Robert Lambert, he will raise his game again I’m sure and will do well in the Ekstraliga. I hope they can build a competitive team with decent heat leaders so they don’t struggle like Tarnow did this year. Nicki P going there would be good for example IMHO. 

some rumours from Lublin:

Zengota and Michelsen - done deals, can't be officially confirmed until November

Trofimov - loan deal from Leszno almost done

so we have Jonsson, Lambert, Zengota, Michelsen, D. Lampart and W. Lampart, a lot of number 2/10 and 4/12 but no real leader, i hope the management will figure something out cause right it's not good enough to compete in Ekstraliga

• Like 2

Even with G Laguta replacing one of Jonsson/Lambert/Michelsen unless Lublin can find a Polish U21 star at reserve they are going to struggle.

Pedersen done deal elsewhere?

Edited by Col

10 minutes ago, Col said:

Even with G Laguta replacing one of Jonsson/Lambert/Michelsen unless Lublin can find a Polish U21 star at reserve they are going to struggle.

Pedersen done deal elsewhere?

From what tarkens said earlier, it sounds like they have their under 21 riders sorted with Wiktor Lampart and Wiktor Trofimov. 

I'm sure they'll be looking for big things from Lampart at least. 

As for Pedersen, all reports seem to be suggesting that he is headed back to Zielona Gora.