Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2019

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Mark said:

I control nothing.   you are correct its a forum but why do people post rubbish.     it devalues the great stuff on here.    The rubbish is only posted by idiots with nothing else to do.   If you're one of them ????

It's only rubbish to two people so far, it isn't an official source, as you've agreed it's a discussion forum. The same way people discuss football rumours all summer, we can do that here. The British section is full of it.

Some people enjoy reading it in the same way you don't enjoy it. I'd rather read speculation than you two bleating on about not liking something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does appear that Vaculik has left Gorzow and will be signing for Zielona Gora. Gorzow appear to be signing Anders Thomsen from Gdansk to replace him. Kildemand is another likely signing for Gorzow. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jepsen Jensen confirmed to stay in ZG

 

Looking increasingly likely that Lambert will not go Extraliga. Im amazed at that for so many people saying he should be in GPs yet he doesn't think he is good enough to be in best league in world. Must be something holding him back for another year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It does appear that Vaculik has left Gorzow and will be signing for Zielona Gora. Gorzow appear to be signing Anders Thomsen from Gdansk to replace him. Kildemand is another likely signing for Gorzow. Nothing is confirmed yet.

I have no idea why Gorzow would want Kildeman. He has been absolutely terrible in Ekstraliga. He seems to have an amazing gift of not only getting beat by the opposition but also messing up his team mates lines during races. 

Shane there use to be a good rider in there. Wonder what happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Jepsen Jensen confirmed to stay in ZG

 

Looking increasingly likely that Lambert will not go Extraliga. Im amazed at that for so many people saying he should be in GPs yet he doesn't think he is good enough to be in best league in world. Must be something holding him back for another year. 

I like MJJ as a rider but I always feel he's short on power. Super brave rider.

So will ZG have Vacuulik, Dudek, Pedersen, MJJ ? That's a quality line up if it's right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, James Carter said:

I like MJJ as a rider but I always feel he's short on power. Super brave rider.

So will ZG have Vacuulik, Dudek, Pedersen, MJJ ? That's a quality line up if it's right

and Protasiewicz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, James Carter said:

So will ZG have Vacuulik, Dudek, Pedersen, MJJ ? That's a quality line up if it's right

Unless they pull out a surprise signing, it's hard to see them getting too many points from reserve, though. They really need a big top 5 to be competitive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, James Carter said:

I have no idea why Gorzow would want Kildeman. He has been absolutely terrible in Ekstraliga. He seems to have an amazing gift of not only getting beat by the opposition but also messing up his team mates lines during races. 

Shane there use to be a good rider in there. Wonder what happened?

to many crashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 8:51 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Musielak has left Czestochowa and is racing in league 1 but doesn’t say who for 

Not a surprise, since he did struggle averaging under 4.5.  But who will Czestochowa's 4 Poles be as they've signed Zagar, Lindgren & Madsen already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Col said:

Not a surprise, since he did struggle averaging under 4.5.  But who will Czestochowa's 4 Poles be as they've signed Zagar, Lindgren & Madsen already.

They have signed Pawel Przedpelski so only need one other Pole over 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Col said:

Not a surprise, since he did struggle averaging under 4.5.  But who will Czestochowa's 4 Poles be as they've signed Zagar, Lindgren & Madsen already.

Isn't there a whisper that Madsen may take out Polish licence or nationality, whichever is relevant to counting toward the quota? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

They have signed Pawel Przedpelski so only need one other Pole over 21

Does that will leave Torun lacking a Pole for their 1-5, I assume they have retained Holta, alongside Iversen & Doyle (& Holders?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Col said:

Does that will leave Torun lacking a Pole for their 1-5, I assume they have retained Holta, alongside Iversen & Doyle (& Holders?).

See first post on this thread.    Poolebolton says Holta is in the Torun team but ask him for confirmation of his source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy