1. Andreas Jonsson
2. Dawid Lampart
3. Grzegorz Zengota
4. ?
5. Mikkel Michelsen
6. Wiktor Lampart
7. Wiktor Trofimow?
8. Robert Lambert

Lambert signed when they agreed he wouldn't be the number 8 as he wasn't assured of rides. 

well I guess they can guarantee him some rides when they sign someone weak for 1-5 spot, Lambert could replace such rider from the start of the match, same as Wroclaw did last year

it's been said that Lublin left Nice League at the best moment (since there are so many strong teams there now which plan to advance to higher division) and joined Ekstraliga at the worst (since transfer market was really scarce and riders mostly stayed where they are)

there have been talks about introducing CMA limits per team

not true as far as i'm concerned

also, rumour has it, there might be a big surprise when it comes to Wroclaw and Lublin teams ;)

12 minutes ago, tarkens said:

not true as far as i'm concerned

also, rumour has it, there might be a big surprise when it comes to Wroclaw and Lublin teams ;)

Think Wroclaw team is pretty set in stone. 

Nicki Pedersen joined Falubaz Zielona Góra and will race in this team in the new season. - I want to be in a good team that is fighting for high goals. The players with whom I will create a team in Zielona Góra may allow them to climb to the next level. Individually we are all great riders, but the next step will be to build a good relationship between us and the right atmosphere in the team - said Dane for falubaz.com.

- Yes, to support yourself also in difficult moments. I rate this very well and look forward to joining the Zielona Góra team and being part of it in the 2019 season. I have always respected Falubaz, and especially your fans. I can also say that I felt respect from the club to my person. When I went to Zielona Góra for the last time it looked very good. When I came back to you as a player of another team, I was always treated well by both the club and the fans. I liked it here. That's one of the reasons I'm back in Falubaz today, "said Nicki Pedersen . 
The transfer of the Dane to the Zielona Góra club is enjoyed by the president of Falubaz, Adam Golińskiwho sees an extremely brave player in Pedersen.

- Nicki Pedersen is a world speedway star. A charismatic and strong man. He is a born fighter. A strong personality in life and in a cinder machine park. Over the years, he fought for the highest sporting goals with a good result. To this day, rivals have to reckon with him and give him a lot of respect. We in Falubaz need just a player like Nicki. We want to fight for victories in every match of the 2019 season. For me, winning such a unique speedway rider is very important. I am convinced that he will feel well in Zielona Góra and nothing will prevent Nick from achieving very good results with our team - said the transfer to the owner of Falubaz.

- Nicki is above all a great player who can serve as a model for the youth. The upbringing of the successors of the glories of the Zielona Góra cinder lies at our heart. He is a player who likes to share knowledge and our young riders will be able to watch him. We know what he likes when it comes to riding on the track, we know the competitor well. It will definitely be a positive character in the team - said Adam Skórnicki , Falubaz coach.

Jakub Jamróg to Wrocław

LESZNO

Wroclaw - Zielona Gora - Czestochowa 

Torun - Gorzow- Grudziadz

Lublin

Seems like Leszno will be favourites yet again with Wroclaw and Czestochowa as their main threats while Zielona have gone all out to be in the mix. After that the next three could be in any order but Lublin look to be the stamping boys with not enough fire power to challenge many away. 

Falubaz have got a stronger top 5 than Leszno in my opinion but Kubera & Smektala at reserve mean Lezsno will score points from top to bottom, unconvinced Wroclaw will make the playoffs.  But it does look like being a tough year for Lublin.

Edited by Col

Think GKM have to be in the mix. 

Laguta, Lindback, Pawlicki, Bjeere and Buzz as top 5. 

And 2 good reserves now in place 

27 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Gorzow & Lublin's line-ups are awful for Ekstraliga Speedway. Leszno will dominate from start to finish. Only injuries can stop them from retaining the Ekstraliga title. 

Think CZESTOCHOWA are very capable of pushing them this year with a solid top five and improving reserves. Wroclaw will be up there if Milik can wake up and Jamrog looks like he could be a spoiler but having Drabik at reserve will always make them dangerous

Just been looking at the 2019 Polish league regulations and sadly there appears to have been no change to the Extraleague no 8 and 15 riders who still can be national or international U 23 riders.

Daniel Kaczmarek and Peter Ljung have left Torun and Daugavpils respectively and joined Tarnow.

Greg Walasek has joined Ostrow

Interesting signing for Rawicz(Leszno associate team) of 16 year old Aussie Keynan Rew

Edited by racers and royals