Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2019

Recommended Posts

Daniel Kaczmarek and Peter Ljung have left Torun and Daugavpils respectively and joined Tarnow.

Greg Walasek has joined Ostrow

Interesting signing for Rawicz(Leszno associate team) of 16 year old Aussie Keynan Rew

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Daniel Kaczmarek and Peter Ljung have left Torun and Daugavpils respectively and joined Tarnow.

Greg Walasek has joined Ostrow

Interesting signing for Rawicz(Leszno associate team) of 16 year old Aussie Keynan Rew

What riders have not got a ride yet R&R ?    Any big names missing out.

Edited by Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mark said:

What riders have not got a ride yet R&R ?    Any big names missing out.

No not really here are the latest confirmed line-ups-some not confirmed like Pawel Przedpelski to Czestochowa

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/784378/sklady-druzyn-pge-ekstraliga-2019

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/784577/sklady-druzyn-nice-1-liga-zuzlowa-2019

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/784586/sklady-druzyn-2-liga-zuzlowa-2019

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tai Woffinden officially renewed the contract with WTS Sparta Wroclaw. Woffinden is the current Individual World Champion, and in total has already won three championship titles (2013, 2015, 2018). Season 2019 will be its eighth in turn in Spartan colors. With Betard Sparta he won two silver medals of the Team Polish Championships (2015 and 2017), and after the end of the current season at PGE Ekstralidze, together with his teammates, he received the bronze medal of the DMP.

In the 2018 season he appeared in 95 league runs, they will score 195 points and 17 bonuses (212 in total). This gave him an average of 2,232 and fifth on the PGE Ekstraliga classification list in 2019. It is worth noting that in the history of Spartan starts only once - in the debut season of 2012 - he went down with the midpoint point below "two".

Average points of Taia Woffinden in the SPARTY colors:
2012 
- 1.803 2013 - 2.471 
2014 - 2.206 
2015 - 2.415 
2016 - 2.411 
2017 - 2.064 
2018 - 2.232

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probable teams for 2nd division - Nice League

 

Unia Tarnów

Czaja
Kaczmarek
Mroczka
Ljung
Kulakov
Cierniak
Rempała
Konieczny
Konieczny
Knapik

ROW Rybnik

Szczepaniak
Woryna
Batchelor
Bewley
Etheridge
Laguta? (currently suspended, will join in May)
Logaczev?
Chmiel
Tudzież
Giera
Tyman
Kłosak
Duda

Start Gniezno

Fajfer
Gała
Jabłoński
Berntzon
Jakobsen
Pavlic
Stalkowski
Szwacher
Lewandowski
Burlaga

Lokomotiv Davgapilis

Lebiediev
Kostygov
Puodzuks
Lahti
Lewiszyn
Tarasienko
Mustonen
Michailov
Trofimov
Kurmis
Avgucevis
Matjuszonok

Orzeł Łódź

Okoniewski?
Jeleniewski?
Musielak?
Tungate?
Andersen?

Wybrzeże Gdańsk

Gomólski
Pieszczek
Cyfer
Bech
Thorssel
Kling
Wilson-Dean
Żupiński
Majchrzak

Stal Rzeszów

Baran
Grajczonek
Koza
Hancock
Huckenbeck
Sundstroem
Becker
Summers
Morris?
Curzytek
Kowalski?
Curzytek
Majcher

Ostrovia Ostrów

Gapiński
Walasek
Klindt
Gafurov
Loktajev
Masters
Karion
Nowacki?
Szostak

_______________________

 

I urge you to watch this great video of the Gdańsk team presentation!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAuKSBAGct8

 

 

Edited by gingerbread
letters
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive video, that is a proper go at it.        Did someone on here say Gdansk was a boring track ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems strange that BWD gets a team slot over so many potential Brits. Is it the Brits ain't got the drive to go out there or is it the Poles don't want the Brits riding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mark said:

Did someone on here say Gdansk was a boring track ?

Was pretty gate & go on the only occasion I've been, not been much better on the few occasions I've seen it via streaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Seems strange that BWD gets a team slot over so many potential Brits. Is it the Brits ain't got the drive to go out there or is it the Poles don't want the Brits riding?

Only Woffinden (Ekstraliga), Lambert (Nice 1) & Lawson (League 2) did enough meetings in attain an official average in Poland last year of the British riders.  Which I assume is 7 meetings.  Bewley (5) & Cook (4) didn't do enough meetings in League 1.  R Worrall (5), Wright (4), Ellis (2) & S Worrall (1) didn't do enough meetings in league 2.

Aussies of similar standard to those Brit's Grajczonek, Tungate & Masters (Nice 1) and Morris (League 2) all did enough meetings to attain an average.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Adam Ellis will be #8 for Stal Gorzów.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Several Extraleague teams have been snapping up the best of the U21 polish riders from Nice Polska and div 2 leagues. They still have it all to do to match Kubera/ Smektala at Leszno but most teams now have 2 semi-decent reserves. Latest line-ups here https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/784378/sklady-druzyn-pge-ekstraliga-2019

 

Josh Grajczonek has joined Rzeszow from lodz latest Nice Polska league line-ups here https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/784577/sklady-druzyn-nice-1-liga-zuzlowa-2019

Div 2 here  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/784586/sklady-druzyn-2-liga-zuzlowa-2019

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 9:44 AM, Col said:

Only Woffinden (Ekstraliga), Lambert (Nice 1) & Lawson (League 2) did enough meetings in attain an official average in Poland last year of the British riders.  Which I assume is 7 meetings.  Bewley (5) & Cook (4) didn't do enough meetings in League 1.  R Worrall (5), Wright (4), Ellis (2) & S Worrall (1) didn't do enough meetings in league 2.

Aussies of similar standard to those Brit's Grajczonek, Tungate & Masters (Nice 1) and Morris (League 2) all did enough meetings to attain an average.

 

Why does it matter if they have attained an average?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, eric i said:

Why does it matter if they have attained an average?

It doesn`t - he was just using the failure to get an average as an  indicator  that the British riders were not getting Polish meetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy