British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Having metal taken out of his shoulder.Only time he can be fitted in.

A week before the play off semi. Shal i say well arranged that.

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

No i dont, but like you say, this makes them stronger.

I need something to make me stronger after reading all the crap posted by Shovlar & Starman tonight:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dave Jones said:

I need something to make me stronger after reading all the crap posted by Shovlar & Starman tonight:rolleyes:

Have an early night..

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No i dont, but like you say, this makes them stronger.

How does it make them stronger ? 

7 minutes ago, stevehone said:

:rofl:

Think your clever mate dont you.  We get past Somerset we will pummal your lot into the shale. Hows that grab ya.:icon_smile_clown:

Just now, ray c said:

How does it make them stronger ? 

Think about it.

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Think about it.

You tell me r/r dont make teams stronger certainly not in this case

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

You tell me r/r dont make teams stronger certainly not in this case

Sorry but it really does. BWD scores 5 from 5 on average around Poole. Summers, Allen, Covatti and Lawson should easily do better than that. Absolutely in this case.

Same old rubbish from the same old people 

Thank god for normal Poole fans like rayc who rather than troll realise the truth.

This season Summers has scored 2 both times

Jake Allen scored 2

Both Lawson and Covatti have failed to win a race at Poole in 13 races between them

BWD been there once this season and scored 5 including a fall but beat Woryna twice and won a heat.

Poole can only beat what’s in front of them but the luck is going there way and unfortunate for Somerset to be weakened 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Thank god for normal Poole fans like rayc who rather than troll realise the truth.

Jake Allen scored 2

Both Lawson and Covatti have failed to win a race at Poole in 13 races between them

BWD been there once this season and scored 5 including a fall but beat Woryna twice and won a heat.

Poole can only beat what’s in front of them but the luck is going there way and unfortunate for Somerset to be weakened 

BWD has ridden twice at Poole this season and as Steve said scored 5 both times, Covatti has ridden well at Poole before although not in great form at the moment, Summers has been going pretty well but going in to a play off with only six riders is a weakness.

22 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Jake Allen scored 2

Dear oh dear oh dear. You really haven’t done your homework this time.

In our first meeting against Somerset Allen score two wins in his 6 from 4. Lawson scored paid 8 including a win. Covatti scored paid 8 inc a win from 4. All in the same meeting BWD scored 5 from 5. How does the loss of BWD make Somerset weaker?

In our next encounter Lawson scored 8 from 4. Covatti paid 8 from 4. Summers paid 4 from 3.Allen 3 from 3. BWD scored 5 from 5. How does the loss of BWD make Somerset weaker?

In our last encounter Covatti scored paid 8. Neither Lawson or BWD rode.

Now tell me, how does the loss of BWD make Somerset weaker?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I don't understand the comment about why he can't have the operation done privately. That would be available to suit surely?

• Like 1

I’d always rather go into a meeting with seven riders rather than six, especially one in the Play Offs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, noaksey said:

I don't understand the comment about why he can't have the operation done privately. That would be available to suit surely?

Absolutely 100% correct. It could easily be sorted privately at the patients preferred date. Both Somerset and Peterborough could have helped arrange this. Hardly going to cost thousands removing a plate and screws.

It has to be wondered, in Somersets case, that they were happy with him going ahead with the opperation in the knowledge he would be well covered by r/r.

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I’d always rather go into a meeting with seven riders rather than six, especially one in the Play Offs.

Depends whether the riders who are going to take his rides are likely to score more than him. In this case, looking at the other riders scores at Poole this year, the answer is a resounding yes.