British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

I was going on the team position changes from Somerset. Harris at one on the new GS so Kurtz goes to 5. Josh at 3 worked very well so why go back? He is on form and his meeting isn’t run by heat 10.

If Josh is at 2, it leaves us vunerable at 3 and 4 imo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I was going on the team position changes from Somerset. Harris at one on the new GS so Kurtz goes to 5. Josh at 3 worked very well so why go back? He is on form and his meeting isn’t run by heat 10.

Totally agree , Woryna maybe better at home than he was at Somerset but why change it when it seemed to work so well, surely you have the weakest member in your 1-5 at number 2 which isn't Josh it is Woryna.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not at all all riders do there job no problem :D

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Totally agree , Woryna maybe better at home than he was at Somerset but why change it when it seemed to work so well, surely you have the weakest member in your 1-5 at number 2 which isn't Josh it is Woryna.

Yep. Unless Middlo is thinking Harris will be out of his depth at one and will need Josh to back him up. Other than that Josh at 3 is a no brainer.

21 hours ago, ray c said:

I been a poole supporter a lot longer than you this is a forum for debate i write how i see it if you dont like what i write dont read it better still put me on ignore bye

Your probably a dam  cite older as well.

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yep. Unless Middlo is thinking Harris will be out of his depth at one and will need Josh to back him up. Other than that Josh at 3 is a no brainer.

Im sure that Matt has his own ideas, but yes Josh will have no problem riding at 3 now.

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

so who is right shovlar or ned? thought shovlers line up was official !!

I don't think it's 100% as Ned just said it was what he was 'expecting' . 

22 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Your probably a dam  cite older as well.

I am don't you worry about though 

• Like 2

Well the October 1st GSAs are now confirmed on www.speedwaygb.co

Bomber is not the best gater at the start of the meeting so having Josh at 2 would make some sense. Personally on recent form I would still prefer Brady at 3, Kacper at 4 and Nicolai at 5 but whatever the order on Monday it will have been discussed with the riders.

• Like 1

See Josh is riding for Belle Vue at Swindon tonight. Let’s hope he comes through unscathed!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Well the October 1st GSAs are now confirmed on www.speedwaygb.co

Bomber is not the best gater at the start of the meeting so having Josh at 2 would make some sense. Personally on recent form I would still prefer Brady at 3, Kacper at 4 and Nicolai at 5 but whatever the order on Monday it will have been discussed with the riders.

One thing to Bomber's advantage is he is on one of the outside gates in heat 1. I would have Woryna at 2 but if we are to beat Somerset they all need to do their job.Josh has been excellent lately but against Doyle in heat one there is far more to gain having him at 3.

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Totally agree with this we worked better with him at 3 as we were allways weak at 3and4 now josh and klindt are there seems to be alot better why change...?? 

Edited by Paddy The Rebel
Spelling error

well when i go through the order team vs team on current form,i cannot see poole getting a heat advantage unless somerset lads have some bad luck or poole have been practicing the night prior on a hole riddled track, another step closer to silverware ,shame about missing S R due to opp