British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

7 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Totally agree with this we worked better with him at 3 as we were allways weak at 3and4 now josh and klindt are there seems to be alot better why change...?? 

Should your name not be Paddy the Pirate?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

i wunder if he has thought about it edges his bets ?:D

Disappointed to read on the Poole site that Josh is back at number 2, bad decision in my opinion. I thought having him at number 3 at Somerset worked really well and with Doyle against him in heat 1 is a waste.  I am assuming it is because Somerset are operating rider replacement at 2 and we want to cover that .

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Disappointed to read on the Poole site that Josh is back at number 2, bad decision in my opinion. I thought having him at number 3 at Somerset worked really well and with Doyle against him in heat 1 is a waste.  I am assuming it is because Somerset are operating rider replacement at 2 and we want to cover that .

Plus the fact that josh meeting is over after heat 10 except for heat 15 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Im very sure that Matt has given this a lot of thought. We cannot afford to give away a 5-1 in ht 1. and ideally a heat result for us in ht 2.

22 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Im very sure that Matt has given this a lot of thought. We cannot afford to give away a 5-1 in ht 1. and ideally a heat result for us in ht 2.

I thought middlo was the manager but obviously not :party:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

In my opinion heat 1 would be a 3-3 anyway because Somerset would most likely put a reserve in heat 1 who Kurtz and Woryna should beat so having Josh in that race is a waste and he could get a 5-1 with Klindt in heat 3.

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

Matt does the team juggling. But im sure that Matt runs it passed Neil.

11 minutes ago, ray c said:

I think all the team get involved as to the best options, maybe Josh finds it easier riding at number 2 and as the captain gets his wish.

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Plus the fact that josh meeting is over after heat 10 except for heat 15 

Exactly which is what Steve has said in a earlier post but hey ho  according to Starman Matt has given it a lot of thought so it must be the right decision!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Exactly which is what Steve has said in a earlier post but hey ho  according to Starman Matt has given it a lot of thought so it must be the right decision!

Maybe the Aussies just like riding with each other (that kinda sounds wrong but you know what I mean!)

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe the Aussies just like riding with each other (that kinda sounds wrong but you know what I mean!)

Josh would be riding with Harris.

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Josh would be riding with Harris.

Oh yeah forgot about that! Maybe cos Josh knows Harris doesn't gate he'll have more room on the first bend! ;)

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Steve0 said:

It did go back to ptw but now been changed back to paddy the rebel long story lol.