British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

99 out of 100 understood - dont think the post or the poster is the issue here....

No they didnt and you know it. Cant be assed arguing with some on here. Nothing between there ears. I look at the notifications and if i see the trolls or whatever you want to call them  i ignore there posts. simple really.

Edited by Starman2006

14 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Poole Town I’d imagine starman.

Southern premier league could have ment anything mate. i pointed out that none of the league sides were at home. He didnt correct it, proves how stupid he is.

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Southern premier league could have ment anything mate. i pointed out that none of the league sides were at home. He didnt correct it, proves how stupid he is.

Couldnt meant anything :rofl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Ok so he is a heat leader and should be getting double figures.

Blimey if we posted everytime a heat leader scored 9 or 10 there would be no room on the thread for anything else.

Klindt riding at number one scores zero................so every right to be concerned

Klindt at home scores 10.....................as he should................why would i post about that?

I bet you're rubbing your hands in anticipation for Monday evening, getting all your comments lined up for all scenarios despite not having your own team involved!  Ha ha. Tissue boxes at the ready. Try not to splash your screen.:blink:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

how often do you tell people to read your posts correctly ... 

irony

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I bet you're rubbing your hands in anticipation for Monday evening, getting all your comments lined up for all scenarios despite not having your own team involved!  Ha ha. Tissue boxes at the ready. Try not to splash your screen.:blink:

Oh dear

Im not all that worried what happens Monday to be honest.

Poole are hot favourites as they were before a wheel was turned this season.

They kept it close at Somerset and now surely cant throw it away from here.

I would expect the final is the least the Poole fans would expect with the line up they had at the start of the season and having been fortunate enough to have missed any injurys as well

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Would help if he said who it was than saying that. Most, would have thought the same thing. Another case of a half hearted post.

god you are  embarrassing and a total  imbecile ,speak to me on monday and call me" half hearted" Grandstand front row one tier back from the firstbend, you got the photo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

dont you understand the non league structure,im sure you dont which certainly doesnt surprise me,  your pretty much the complete idiot,youve gone way past the accolade of being the village idiot However you have now called me stupid which i can assure im not ,we need to meet on monday,iwill meet you as you walk past selling the mags or perhaps we could have a chat in the car park.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, poole keith said:

dont you understand the non league structure,im sure you dont which certainly doesnt surprise me,  your pretty much the complete idiot,youve gone way past the accolade of being the village idiot However you have now called me stupid which i can assure im not ,we need to meet on monday,iwill meet you as you walk past selling the mags or perhaps we could have a chat in the car park.

Can I get this on pay per view...you would make a fortune.

30 minutes ago, poole keith said:

Well he should understand it as Pompey weren't that far away from it a while ago! 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Jason Doyle won the golden helmet today 

Let's hope it's the only thing he wins! 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Let's hope it's the only thing he wins! 

Don't mind him getting a 15pt max as long as we get through 

4 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And the man with no brain skips off to frolic happily on insanity beach ......

• Like 2

3 hours ago, poole keith said:

And that sums you up completely, making threats to somebody who's had a very rough time after a brain tumour op.  Go pick on somebody of your own standing. People moan at me for not reading the post properly sorry if you had said Poole Town i would have understood. Southern Premier league could mean anything. Bmth Pompey That lot down the road. And then you call me the complete idiot and village idiot, as i said had you said poole town then, i would have understood.

Edited by Starman2006