British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

So it's okay attacking people by calling them stupid and stuff...don't give it out if you can't take it back......

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So it's okay attacking people by calling them stupid and stuff...don't give it out if you can't take it back......

And people are quick to jump on me if i make mistakes. Now the boot is on the other foot. Funny that. eh.

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Oh dear

Im not all that worried what happens Monday to be honest.

Poole are hot favourites as they were before a wheel was turned this season.

They kept it close at Somerset and now surely cant throw it away from here.

I would expect the final is the least the Poole fans would expect with the line up they had at the start of the season and having been fortunate enough to have missed any injurys as well

I can still see a very tight meeting, could go down to the wire, but i hope not.

20 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Poole Town I’d imagine starman.

If he had written Poole town then that would have been understandable mate.

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

If my memory serves he's quick to dish it out as well, but i let it go over my head.

34 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

And that sums you up completely, making threats to somebody who's had a very rough time after a brain tumour op.  Go pick on somebody of your own standing. People moan at me for not reading the post properly sorry if you had said Poole Town i would have understood. Southern Premier league could mean anything. Bmth Pompey That lot down the road. And then you call me the complete idiot and village idiot, as i said had you said poole town then, i would have understood.

How can the Southern Premier League mean anything ?  The only person misunderstanding the post is you. 

• Like 9

Getting back to something more civellized those who want to park in the car park at the stadium get there early, as places will fill quickly. If you arrive late, the Asda car park over the road is open and free after 6 pm. Not sure what time doors open, but 5.30 has been muted. But dont quote me on that one.
Edit. Gates open usual time 18.30. But you will need be there early if you want to park the car.

Edited by Starman2006

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Let's hope somerset keep this close and take the tie in the last race .  

I hope not if that happens we will lose.

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Poole will yes...but Somerset won't.....and I'm supporting somerset tomorrow.

No suprise there then.

23 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Did you ? That lot were at Wolves, my lot Pompey were at Rochdale and Bournemouth play monday. Am i missing something ?

Yea some common sense 

• Like 4