British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

11 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Southern premier league could have ment anything mate. i pointed out that none of the league sides were at home. He didnt correct it, proves how stupid he is.

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And that sums you up completely, making threats to somebody who's had a very rough time after a brain tumour op.  Go pick on somebody of your own standing. People moan at me for not reading the post properly sorry if you had said Poole Town i would have understood. Southern Premier league could mean anything. Bmth Pompey That lot down the road. And then you call me the complete idiot and village idiot, as i said had you said poole town then, i would have understood.

Hold on a sec, you cant use the brain tumour thing as some kind of get-out clause on a post you've clearly read wrong. 

On a wider scale, this is the kinda thing that does genuine sufferers of medical conditions no good whatsoever.

You'd be quick enough to chastise (google it) someone who brought it up as a slur against you. 

Anyway, if anyone is prepared to record a meeting of keith and yourself, i'll be popping a nice little donation in the direction of the brain tumour charity.

• Like 3

there are actually 4 southern prem teams relatively local weymouth,dorchester,wimborne and poole all of which would have many pirates fans amongst their followers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poole keith said:

there are actually 4 southern prem teams relatively local weymouth,dorchester,wimborne and poole all of which would have many pirates fans amongst their followers

Yes there are, but had you said that then i would have understood your post.  Yes i do kow there are many followers of{ Non league football,} even i take an interest in the Poole Town results. One of our track boys is a follower of PT. I also never said you were half hearted, i said your post was. I hope that rectifies things.

With the other semi-final pretty much done hopefully this one can go right to heat 15 and keep things interesting but I see Poole winning this comfortably. Somerset will need Doyle to go unbeaten, Holder to have a very good meeting which he hasn't on the last 2 visits and everyone else to chip in with 5 or 6 each. They can't afford for one of those 4 to have a bad night.

Poole will win this comfortably if they don't race Doyle. Let him get his 15 point max and just target his partner. 

Doyle isn't a team man so won't get involved if his partner is in trouble. The target has to be 3-3 every Doyle heat, anything better is a bonus.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Jason Doyle won the golden helmet today 

Well done to Jason. Lets hope he spends a lot more time and focus on keeping it shiny and polished!!:D:rofl:

41 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yes there are, but had you said that then i would have understood your post.  Yes i do kow there are many followers of{ Non league football,} even i take an interest in the Poole Town results. One of our track boys is a follower of PT. I also never said you were half hearted, i said your post was. I hope that rectifies things.

i know im now going to get a bit of stick but ive reread the last half dozen pages and have to admit after a long and intensive visit to poole quay at lunchtime yesterday i was really wound up,im annoyed i let you get to me so much,but you do say some idiotic things,in real life its unlikely our paths would ever cross,leastways not for long,but that can be a problem with internet forums.I understand matt is dissapointed with this partial reconciliation as not being one to miss an opportunity hed already booked dale allitt for the undercard lol.The only positive i can hope for is that in future you pause and try and think a little.if the pay per view customers have paid by credit card they will be entitled to a full refund!! very sorry to disappoint what was  a growing number of fans lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, poole keith said:

i know im now going to get a bit of stick but ive reread the last half dozen pages and have to admit after a long and intensive visit to poole quay at lunchtime yesterday i was really wound up,im annoyed i let you get to me so much,but you do say some idiotic things,in real life its unlikely our paths would ever cross,leastways not for long,but that can be a problem with internet forums.I understand matt is dissapointed with this partial reconciliation as not being one to miss an opportunity hed already booked dale allitt for the undercard lol.The only positive i can hope for is that in future you pause and try and think a little.if the pay per view customers have paid by credit card they will be entitled to a full refund!! very sorry to disappoint what was  a growing number of fans lol

On the subject of refunds, I wonder if Matthew is minded to let season ticket holders in for free tonight as partial repayment for 1 x Cancelled 70th anniversary match and, 1 x Rye House match that failed to materialise. I guess, if he doesn’t, he could have a few creditors come the end of the season...

Just seen a tweet from Ned Payne which suggest Summers is now out for Somerset & Howarth comes in. I would say that strengthens Somerset (although I must admit I don't know his scores from this season at WR).

So where did Summers pick up this sudden injury?

Somerset using every single trick in the book to strengthen up tonight. Howarth in the past can be very good around Wimborne Road.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So where did Summers pick up this sudden injury?

Somerset using every single trick in the book to strengthen up tonight. Howarth in the past can be very good around Wimborne Road.

Obviously learnt a few lessons from Poole

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Just seen a tweet from Ned Payne which suggest Summers is now out for Somerset & Howarth comes in. I would say that strengthens Somerset (although I must admit I don't know his scores from this season at WR).

Summers seems to be a bit in and out with his health. Injured himself at Redcar on Thursday but still completed the meeting well. Then rode - again well - at Berwick on Saturday but is now claiming a wrist injury? Howarth for BWD and r/r for Summers. Stronger or weaker?  Over to Gavan and SS!

Confirmed on Rebels website. Think we’ll now see Howarth at 2 and R/R for Summers at 3 allowing Howarth, Allen and Covatti the R/R rides, but not Lawson.

Howarth, Covatti, Allen can take r/r rides. Howarth a good guest. Those three likely to score more than Summers.

Pirates need to be on it from the start and not allow Somerset to get an early advantage.