British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

1 hour ago, waiheke1 said:

Most people by now would stop digging, say "sorry i missed the word "southern" when I read your post and saw only "premier league." My bad and sorry about being a dick about it afterwards."

Not keep blaming the original poster after being literally the only person to must-read it, and then have the temerity to call THEM stupid...

But starman also mentioned Portsmouth who aren't in the Premier league or the southern Premier league!! 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Always a RACER said:

Sadly I see a comfortable home win, neither Lawson or Covatti are in good form. 53-37 , I hope I’m wrong though !  

I think however wins will lose to KL 

Lawson is going pretty well in the championship 

Just now, NickRushbrook said:

Just dipping in to see if Somerset are now 'stronger' due to r/r for Summers and Howarth deputising for BWD?

*swims off*

I said they were weaker! 

Bad luck again for the Rebels tonight missing Summers.

R/R for Summers not BWD means that Lawson can now not take a ride............that doesnt help Somerset one bit.

Also Howarth for BWD means that they are replacing pretty much like for like around Wimborne Road this season, as Howarth has been poor this season....irrelevant of what he did last season.

Shame Somerset have got this far then seen injuries to BWD and Summers possibly cost them the change of a first ever league

Same as Belle Vue also had injuries at the wrong time......but thats not Kings Lynn or Pooles fault they can only beat whats in front of them.

Lets hope that in the final both Kings Lynn and Poole will have 7 fit riders and the best team win , it would not be nice to see the final decided by injuries like the semis have been

21 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Bad luck again for the Rebels tonight missing Summers.

R/R for Summers not BWD means that Lawson can now not take a ride............that doesnt help Somerset one bit.

Also Howarth for BWD means that they are replacing pretty much like for like around Wimborne Road this season, as Howarth has been poor this season....irrelevant of what he did last season.

Shame Somerset have got this far then seen injuries to BWD and Summers possibly cost them the change of a first ever league

Same as Belle Vue also had injuries at the wrong time......but thats not Kings Lynn or Pooles fault they can only beat whats in front of them.

Lets hope that in the final both Kings Lynn and Poole will have 7 fit riders and the best team win , it would not be nice to see the final decided by injuries like the semis have been

That is a fair post with no reference to starman who is clearly having a bad day! Summers did only score 2points last time and Howarth 3 so not sure what difference it makes but Howarth isnt going well, the main difference is Lawson doesn't get a extra ride and although he wasn't great in the Somerset leg does usually go quite well at Poole. 

Huge queues at Poole. Carparks full 30 mins ago. 

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Huge queues at Poole. Carparks full 30 mins ago. 

Isn't that always the case at Wimborne Rd? and no doubt we'll be treated to some racing on a par with the NSS or Bydgoszcz tonight as well. :D

20 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

Isn't that always the case at Wimborne Rd? and no doubt we'll be treated to some racing on a par with the NSS or Bydgoszcz tonight as well. :D

Is that the pre-meeting entertainment on the big screen.............:drink:

Not normally home to catch the Bt coverage, but is that interviewer at Poole a regular now ?  Don't recognise her at all.

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

Not normally home to catch the Bt coverage, but is that interviewer at Poole a regular now ?  Don't recognise her at all.

That is Abi she is not a regular only done a couple 

• Like 1

That mysterious “hole” seems to have reappeared. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1