British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

Brady out of the meeting. All over now if I am honest. Outgated and out ridden so far tonight.

Well done to the Rebels. We can’t compete without Kurtz. Clipped Holder and that was that.

Have to sit in front of the tv next week as a neutral. 

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Brady out no way back for Pirates now

Let's hope not, don't deserve to go through to the final with a track like that.

Not great to hear about Brady being withdrawn. Hopefully Jack is able to ride tho.

If they are both out which seems likely, surely that affects Somerset more?

Can you use irr if your already using rr?

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Brady out of the meeting. All over now if I am honest. Outgated and out ridden so far tonight.

Well done to the Rebels. We can’t compete without Kurtz. Clipped Holder and that was that.

You’ve only had 3 heats. There’s plenty of time for both teams!  Holder didn’t look too good walking away either 

The Play-Offs are so anti-climatic. It's like Christmas. Build up all year and don't get the pressie you want. Oh, hi, and you can't get rid of the guests.  

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Horrid accident.     Disappointing to go out in this way for Poole fans but still plenty of racing left.    Never discount Bomber.    

• Like 2

Just now, moxey63 said:

The Play-Offs are so anti-climatic. It's like Christmas. Build up all year and don't get the pressie you want. Oh, hi, and you can't get rid of the guests.  

what is your answer when riders get injured

1 minute ago, Mark said:

what is your answer when riders get injured

Call an ambulance?

• Haha 2

Just now, moxey63 said:

Call an ambulance?

dear me !      get a life.

Edited by Mark

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

dear me !      get a life.

Seriously, though, the big showpiece turns into a farce. Defend it all you wish. The Play-Offs do this, as injuries happen and they are highlighted more when so much depends on the last few matches of the season. It wouldn't be as noticeable in the old league system.