Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

Delay at Poole as Brady taken to hospital. 

Seems Somerset got the rocket up the backside after the first leg and look better in all departments. Can’t deny it’s not deserved in all honesty. Poole blow hit and cold without a top rider and tonight looks like the turn of cold.  

At least it means no long trip to Kings Lynn in two weeks to get beaten. Horrible trip. :sad:

I get the feeling the Pirates management are gonna play out for time and bring the curfew in to effect.

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Brady out of the meeting. All over now if I am honest. Outgated and out ridden so far tonight.

Well done to the Rebels. We can’t compete without Kurtz. Clipped Holder and that was that.

Have to sit in front of the tv next week as a neutral. 

You have only had 3 heats for heaven sake !!, Jack probably out too, so plenty of time for Poole to come back. 

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

I get the feeling the Pirates management are gonna play out for time and bring the curfew in to effect.

Just how would that benefit us?:rolleyes:

Kurtz broken collarbone. Even if by a miracle we made it through it would be a virtually pointless exercise. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Just how would that benefit us?:rolleyes:

Are you serious, meeting abandoned and start from 0 again in the rearranged meeting after being 8 down currently and you don't see how calling the meeting would benefit Poole :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

No curfew at Poole that I know of.

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Starman being readied to turn the hot water off in the away showers 

Currently seeking out Keith for a straightener.

Why all the doom and gloom after 3 heats from Poole fans?  It’s far from over - BV were 10 up last week and look what happened there.  Can’t believe how quickly the towel is being thrown in :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Surely the two injuries help the Pirates as the Rebels are already using r/r so down to 5 riders

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

Why all the doom and gloom after 3 heats from Poole fans?  It’s far from over - BV were 10 up last week and look what happened there.  Can’t believe how quickly the towel is being thrown in :rolleyes:

2 5-1s and its all square, shovel being a tad early with the towel throwing.