British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

Why all the doom and gloom after 3 heats from Poole fans?  It’s far from over - BV were 10 up last week and look what happened there.  Can’t believe how quickly the towel is being thrown in :rolleyes:

Obviously they base there team on one rider funny I thought it was 7 riders in a team, Somerset also down a rider of the same calibre so I would say its level pickings now

Once again Speedway degenerates into a farce. " riders , both with non life threatening injuries, surely could be taken to hospital in an ambulance  ( Poole Hospital is not a million miles from the stadium?   - and the paramedice remains at the stadium to allow racing to continue. Oh no - complete chaos ensues - no one knows what is going on and speedway airs its appalling record of delayed meetings to a live TV audience

Delays delays delays  - the sport is no longer entertaining.

• Like 1

Doyle can now have 6 rides. Losing both gives no advantage to either team. 

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Delay at Poole as Brady taken to hospital. 

Seems Somerset got the rocket up the backside after the first leg and look better in all departments. Can’t deny it’s not deserved in all honesty. Poole blow hit and cold without a top rider and tonight looks like the turn of cold.  

At least it means no long trip to Kings Lynn in two weeks to get beaten. Horrible trip. :sad:

No wonder your a fan and not a team manager!!! I can see Neil Middleditch in the pits geeing his riders up in the pits saying “ Come on lads 12 heats to go lets do this for Brady” You would be “That’s it lads the tie is over you have started off sh*t and now it’s only going to get worse Have a great winter might see you next year” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I didn't know until a couple of weeks ago but you can now use IRR when you have R/R

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

I didn't know until a couple of weeks ago but you can now use IRR when you have R/R

Why you not at Saddlebow road tonight supporting your boys?

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Somerset IRR as well

Lawson really needs to get amongst them now that Jack is out. Get well soon Brady and Jack.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Once again Speedway degenerates into a farce. " riders , both with non life threatening injuries, surely could be taken to hospital in an ambulance  ( Poole Hospital is not a million miles from the stadium?   - and the paramedice remains at the stadium to allow racing to continue. Oh no - complete chaos ensues - no one knows what is going on and speedway airs its appalling record of delayed meetings to a live TV audience

Delays delays delays  - the sport is no longer entertaining.

I thought they couldn't ride without an ambulance i attendance..

No I am not the team manager but from what I have witnessed this season I would love to be proved wrong.  No Kurtz is a massive blow though I made those comments before it was announced that Holder was also out. 

2 minutes ago, noggin said:

2 5-1s and its all square, shovel being a tad early with the towel throwing.

If the meeting gets abandoned Poole will only be 2 behind again. Better for Poole to call it off

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Wrong- IRR is only riders below the rider(average)

As usual Shovlar no idea what the rules are

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Wrong- IRR is only riders below the rider(average)

Thanks for that didn’t know that. 

1 minute ago, Orbiter said:

Why you not at Saddlebow road tonight supporting your boys?

Are you watching the racing?? It's awful, if there's no value for money on offer I'm not going to just throw it away. I want enjoyment for my £18.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I thought they couldn't ride without an ambulance i attendance..

They can’t .