British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Kings Lynn now face Poole without Brady. We are the weakened team. That;s the way the cookie crumbles.

Last year Swindon took on Wolves in the final, who were without Thorsell and Freddie. And so it goes on........

You’re very good at missing the point!

• Like 1

Poole have absolutely no chance in the final.

Only a miracle and a heroic effort of Gladiator proportions will see them land the title this season.

Hand Lynn the title now!!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Kings Lynn now face Poole without Brady. We are the weakened team. That;s the way the cookie crumbles.

Last year Swindon took on Wolves in the final, who were without Thorsell and Freddie. And so it goes on........

So is it R/R for Brady then?

31 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

I was sort of half expecting you to pipe up Starman . Why on earth would I want to holla and scream at you????, not my style mate. What has my post got to do with how Gary took the defeat? I’m so pleased you hope we win something, it’s a KO Cup competition and we have knocked out teams to get to the final. We haven’t got there by some back door wink .

Again you cannot write a post with some sort of dig. You clearly do have sour grapes syndrome i would suggest you take your defeat gracefully like your manager did. And yes you dont need to explain the workings of the K O Cup, honest. Now as Jack is part of your top 3 you will get a guest, and i suggest you consentrate on that instead of sulking, you have to take the lows along with the highs. Like i said, i hope you win it. You deserve something out of the season. Leave it at that.

Steve Shovlar in missing the point shocker yet again

No humility nothing at all what a poor excuse of a supporter 

Have you not noticed that you are pretty much the only person on here who hasn’t said Poole had some luck.

Poole got very lucky last night , true fans and people like you who don’t troll for a reaction realise this and have responded accordingly

You are the sole reason that Poole get the stick on here , even the real Poole fans are sick of your constant tripe. 

If Poole lose you will get absolutely mocked and unfortunately that spills over to the true Poole and speedway fans who don’t deserve that on here. 

Very sad that as a grown man you feel the need to have differing opinions and post to inflame (trolling) then everyone else. 

Brady missing does not make you weaker that’s your usual party line. Poole missing riders = weaker ....opposition missing riders = stronger. You even said Somerset would be stronger with Howarth in for BWD and r/r for Summers

You get things wrong all the time

55 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

The league CHAMPIONSHIP and the K.O Cup

Yup, what about it ?

34 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Nope.

3 hours ago, rocketrod said:

Far from it , I’m a speedway fan and a neutral with no team since Hackney closed. I was in awe of Harris last ditch pass last night. Read my post again.   I said it was an accident and I wasn’t have a dig but Harris throws his bike to stop it from crashing into him as he goes down. Unfortunately for Doyle it goes straight in his path and causes him to crash. 

your'e ot quite getting this are you ? 

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Really why not?

Why not what. We can have a guest. up to Bradys average.

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Why not what. We can have a guest. up to Bradys average.

We can but that is a risk when we can use Bomber, Josh G, Nic and Kacper

1 hour ago, Cliffeboy said:

As I said enjoy your play off final. It is what it is.

The pinnacle of league speedway in the UK.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cliffeboy said:

No idea.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The pinnacle of league speedway in the UK.

I know some don't like the play offs but after last night what is there not to like. You just don't get that in normal league racing.