British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We can but that is a risk when we can use Bomber, Josh G, Nic and Kacper

Brady is third in the averages. We can’t use Bomber.

• Like 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

I know some don't like the play offs but after last night what is there not to like. You just don't get that in normal league racing.

Every single year we get the rolled out and tired comments of the real champs are the ones who finish top blah de blah de blah.

No, the champs are the team who win the playoffs. Have been for most of this century. The playoffs are brilliant and here to stay. All the speedway league have playoffs and they bring out huge crowds. What’s not to like?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ah good point maybe a guest would be better then

40 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Again you cannot write a post with some sort of dig. You clearly do have sour grapes syndrome i would suggest you take your defeat gracefully like your manager did. And yes you dont need to explain the workings of the K O Cup, honest. Now as Jack is part of your top 3 you will get a guest, and i suggest you consentrate on that instead of sulking, you have to take the lows along with the highs. Like i said, i hope you win it. You deserve something out of the season. Leave it at that.

Explain to me where I am having a “dig” please.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Ah good point maybe a guest would be better then

Certainly if we manage to win the championship this season it will be an absolutely stunning effort from the boys. But I wouldn’t put it past them. We can do this.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Certainly if we manage to win the championship this season it will be an absolutely stunning effort from the boys. But I wouldn’t put it past them. We can do this.

The fight and determination we have shown  against Somerset was amazing. Harris was the star but they all contributed and it was a massive effort. Kings Lynn are the bookies favourites and rightly so but we can do this no question. As i now realise Harris can't take a replacement ride it would be a worry going that route as a reserve would have to take a ride.

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The pinnacle of league speedway in the UK.

Don t make laugh Steve it's a Micky mouse league 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Don t make laugh Steve it's a Micky mouse league 

It is still the top league in the uk whatever you think of it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well you can't blame people getting confused when the second highest rider rides at no2!!!

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Really bad post, friend.  Aaron Summers scored 5 points from his first three races on Saturday.  He pulled up in his fourth ride and was replaced by  Keiran Douglas in his fifth programmed outing.

Apology forthcoming? 

It would appear not! In true politician style Mr Shovlar is denying the existence of his faux pas and is pursuing other winding up avenues :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It would appear not! In true politician style Mr Shovlar is denying the existence of his faux pas and is pursuing other winding up avenues :D

Hardly going to apologise over that. 

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A stunning effort lol.

The hottest pre season favourites for many years .......make 13 changes........benefitted from Rye closing and avoided injuries.......and you think that’s a stunning effort 

It’s like congratulating Man City on making the top four lol

Even now in the final missing Kurtz helps Poole as well

Anything less than a Poole win will be failure after being hot favourites, and loads of changes to not then be champs will be a disappointment  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When will the mods do something about this troll?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

When will the mods do something about this troll?

priceless lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1