STEPHEN 333

Prague GP, Saturday June 15th 2019

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:04 PM, Mark said:

there wont be a mad rush as Prague does not sell out

But it's been a sellout for 2-3 years now? :blink:

1 hour ago, f-s-p said:

But it's been a sellout for 2-3 years now? :blink:

Is that right. I am surprised 

I'm having problems booking the stadium tickets for this, on payment page it won't allow me to put in the valid dates for the card

Vaclav Millik confirmed as Prague wildcard.

As with Warsaw and Krsko Robert Lambert steps in as a replacement for Greg Hancock.

• Like 1

All good experience for Robert.  Just think the 2 best under 21's, Smektala and Drabik are not getting the same opportunity at this time. Drabik may well get a call to be no16 at a future Polish gp this year, matching Smektala, but Robert will have at least 23 on the trot.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

All good experience for Robert.  Just think the 2 best under 21's, Smektala and Drabik are not getting the same opportunity at this time. Drabik may well get a call to be no16 at a future Polish gp this year, matching Smektala, but Robert will have at least 23 on the trot.

Lambert is putting these experiences to good use and having made the semi final`s in both the opening GP`s he must be putting in a decent argument for a wild card pick for next season.

• Like 1

Looks like no Woffinden - Broken shoulder blade & bruised lungs according to twitter

10 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

Looks like no Woffinden - Broken shoulder blade & bruised lungs according to twitter

no world title for him this year.    could miss two GP's

Giving his injuries I suspect Tai will be out for more than two SGP, I dont see him being in any rush to be back before he is fit as being World Champ is all that matter to him, I`m sure he would like to finish top eight and guarantee his qualification for next but he would be 100% a wild card pick if he didn't make it.

10 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

And a broken TH3 in his neck unfortunately.

3 hours ago, screm said:

Giving his injuries I suspect Tai will be out for more than two SGP, I dont see him being in any rush to be back before he is fit as being World Champ is all that matter to him, I`m sure he would like to finish top eight and guarantee his qualification for next but he would be 100% a wild card pick if he didn't make it.

Poland reporting he will be out for at least one month and will know more about his neck at that time.   Will miss two GP's, could miss the SON but maybe back for 3rd August at Wroclaw.    Wait and see.

Edited by Mark