British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

King's Lynn v Belle Vue; Play-Off. semi final 2nd leg

Don’t think it will be an easy win by any means but think the Stars will get the job done tonight.

Fancy it being something like 47-43. Aces certainly no pushovers but see no reason for the Stars to suddenly falter. 

As I’ve said previously, when one struggles another steps up. Been that way for most of the season and can’t see that changing.

These are the kind of nights we want to be involved in. Understand the nerves from some but enjoy it and have faith in a team who have given us nothing less than 100% all season.

Up the Stars

• Like 2

Lynn 58-32 Aces 

We have no chance. Look how pathetic we were last week. 

It wont make any difference but why would BV take 2 and 4 ?     Need every point you can get early.

• Like 1

Fricke said it all, all the Boys heads down after last week and it looks obvious they have thrown in the towel before heat 1. Why give the Stars the advantage with inside grids from the off? Barmy.

No Aces fight at all. I predicted whoever finished 4th would be complete fodder.

That's S Lambert not MPT.

edit, my mistake, they're both in the race.

Edited by nw42

Great ride from Cody but Fricke was masterful in keeping Proctor at bay, well done boys, keep fighting.

I see BVs French Frog still sulking from losing the longtrack title to Smolinski yesterday 

1 minute ago, zlata prilba said:

I see BVs French Frog still sulking from losing the longtrack title to Smolinski yesterday 

Racist.

36 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Fricke said it all, all the Boys heads down after last week and it looks obvious they have thrown in the towel before heat 1. Why give the Stars the advantage with inside grids from the off? Barmy.

No Aces fight at all. I predicted whoever finished 4th would be complete fodder.

To be fair without the injuries I don't think we would be total fodder

5 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

To be fair without the injuries I don't think we would be total fodder

Especially considering the start Iversen has made to the meeting.  Disappointing seems an inadequate description, so much promise until Dan's injury.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Rohan Tungate discuss

Not a lot you can say really

It does look like King's Lynn have thrown down some extra dirt, most struggling to turn in the corners when behind.