British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

King's Lynn v Belle Vue; Play-Off. semi final 2nd leg

13 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

To be fair without the injuries I don't think we would be total fodder

Injury to Bewley prior to the play offs killed off any challenge imho. With Bewley and Cook you would be really hot property as you were in decent form prior to that injury. However my comments were made initially prior to the play offs starting with injuries already established.

so I’d agree with your comment.

As for Tungate, there aren’t many more over-rated riders in the league than him. Dreadful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Injury to Bewley prior to the play offs killed off any challenge imho. With Bewley and Cook you would be really hot property as you were in decent form prior to that injury. However my comments were made initially prior to the play offs starting with injuries already established.

As for Tungate, there aren’t many more over-rated riders in the league than him. Dreadful.

Agreed he is bloody awful not a rider you would want to rely on in the po's

Worrall still not got his confidence back, almost stepped aside for Lambert there.

Steve Brandon having a nightmare also. Seems to be struggling to get names right. Belle Vue Stars???

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Totally agree with you mate, as your comments were made with the injuries established, even with a full side it would have been tough for us, we would have won at home I think but by enough? Spot on with your comments on Tungate as well, take him away from the NSS hes decidedly average. Wouldn't be so bad if there was any racing its absolute dire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Steve Brandon having a nightmare also. Seems to be struggling to get names right. Belle Vue Stars???

Now we know why he only does pit interviews

• Like 1

Congrats Kings Lynn, can we just call it off now, one of the worst meetings I've seen this season, irrespective of my allegiances it's been absolute dross on that track.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Stars, hope you go on to take the title, pity about the lack of good racing.

• Like 1

Congratulations and well done to King's Lynn. Shame about the racing, no real excitement after the back straight on the first lap but that's the problem with modern bikes and a grippy track.

Before the first legs of the semi final I forecast a KL, Somerset final. We still don't know who the other finalist will be but whoever it is I would like to see King's Lynn win after finishing top of the league.

BT not interested in the remaining heats?  Just caught the end of heat 13!!

Just now, Steve0 said:

BT not interested in the remaining heats?  Just caught the end of heat 13!!

Me neither, it's crap.

• Like 1