British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grachan

One Big League - Problem Solved

12 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Agree. Was Robert Lambert not a product of the NL? It is a shame that those who criticise have probably never ridden a speedway bike and frankly are talking out of their backside. I would like to see the scumbag in a race against any NL rider. Any rider at whatever level deserves some respect. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Why should anyone have to have ridden to have a critical opinion? As an analogy, Barry Norman was a respected film critic but he never made films!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sotonian said:

Why should anyone have to have ridden to have a critical opinion? As an analogy, Barry Norman was a respected film critic but he never made films!

It was his attitude towards NL riders. You have to start somewhere and quoting Barry Norman is irrelevant. This is about speedway not some crap movie or presenter.

22 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Agree. Was Robert Lambert not a product of the NL? It is a shame that those who criticise have probably never ridden a speedway bike and frankly are talking out of their backside. I would like to see the scumbag in a race against any NL rider. Any rider at whatever level deserves some respect. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Not  the have you ever ridden a speedway bike line ..zzzzzzzzz ….

1 minute ago, orion said:

Not  the have you ever ridden a speedway bike line ..zzzzzzzzz ….

Unfortunately for you I have. Stick to Swindon. It is your level.

5 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Unfortunately for you I have. Stick to Swindon. It is your level.

What Top League ? how hurtful :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

No Robert Lambert was not a product of the NL. Lambert only rode in the NL because he was to young for the top 2 leagues. He was trained and developed in Germany.

7 minutes ago, orion said:

What Top League ? how hurtful :D

Ok so it settles at a certain level you decide I cannot possibly comment on where the top league sits but I am sure Rosco has an answer but next year who knows. Could yet be Swindon versus Ipswich in 2019 but not as good as the days when Leigh Adams graced this sport✌️

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

No Robert Lambert was not a product of the NL. Lambert only rode in the NL because he was to young for the top 2 leagues. He was trained and developed in Germany.

But he rode NL and you stated the class of rider in that division. 

3 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Ok so it settles at a certain level you decide I cannot possibly comment on where the top league sits but I am sure Rosco has an answer but next year who knows. Could yet be Swindon versus Ipswich in 2019 but not as good as the days when Leigh Adams graced this sport✌️

Whoosh