British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Workington KO Cup Semi, 1st leg, 28th September 2018, 7.30pm

5 minutes ago, MD said:

Klindt pulls another shocker against the Monarchs.

Another? 

He top scored with double figures (paid) on both his previous visits this season. 

1 minute ago, TheScotsman said:

Another? 

He top scored with double figures (paid) on both his previous visits this season. 

At Worky at the beginning of the month turned in a single point after he couldnt get his bikes going.

20 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Looks like your wish is about to be granted [ also received a text from a friend they saw a witch on a broomstick flying out the stadium ]

I know a certain witch who would LOVE to meet you MANSE :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well, Comets certainly do know how to encourage the missing supporter's back to DP in times of need?

Shocking performance and pretty much smacks of the Comets answer to having too many meetings to fit in, perfect excuse in racing Edinburgh, let them have this and concentrate on the other two, frees up a weekend further along the line? :angry:

Made my mind up anyway, £18.50 saved tomorrow, put it towards the meetings where we'll try harder? :unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

I know a certain witch who would LOVE to meet you MANSE :rofl:

Best be very careful that witch has a lot of friends with broomsticks too!

• Like 1

I see Nicolai and co. have managed to cheer up the whole of Scotland - now no more greetin, ok.

Thinks I may do a Nicolai myself tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I have been wracking my brain for the last 3 hours and had to admit defeat I just cannot name one.

25 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Looks like your wish is about to be granted [ also received a text from a friend they saw a witch on a broomstick flying out the stadium ]

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

Apart from Taylorj :rofl: name one

Ohh you silly little men ..you obviously don’t know me ..it’s water off a ducks back reading your posts :D My broomstick is a designer one, only the best for me , I’ll be on it 2 weeks tonight flying into Glasgow .. I don’t hide behind my avatar unlike you lot so feel free to say hello anytime  :icon_smile_clown: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

I see Nicolai and co. have managed to cheer up the whole of Scotland - now no more greetin, ok.

Thinks I may do a Nicolai myself tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Lord Lucan said:

Well, Comets certainly do know how to encourage the missing supporter's back to DP in times of need?

Shocking performance and pretty much smacks of the Comets answer to having too many meetings to fit in, perfect excuse in racing Edinburgh, let them have this and concentrate on the other two, frees up a weekend further along the line? :angry:

Made my mind up anyway, £18.50 saved tomorrow, put it towards the meetings where we'll try harder? :unsure:

Come on Wonky fans where's your loyalty :o

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Taylorj said:

Ohh you silly little men ..you obviously don’t know me ..it’s water off a ducks back reading your posts :D My broomstick is a designer one, only the best for me , I’ll be on it 2 weeks tonight flying into Glasgow .. I don’t hide behind my avatar unlike you lot so feel free to say hello anytime  :icon_smile_clown: 

Hello anytime :t:

2 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Obviously :rolleyes:

Seriously though any idea why Rene had to withdraw just saw that on the updates ?.

Just now, SharpenRake said:

Hello anytime :t:

:t: no problem , I’ll park the broomstick and head over to the back straight , you will see me ill be the green one with a blue and white horn :wink: