British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

7 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

fans suffer again buy not getting the team sorted out any body who buys a season ticket for a xmas present  will not buy one till they no the team so no money coming in have some cence and get things sorted out 

Oh please go back to school 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

fans suffer again buy not getting the team sorted out any body who buys a season ticket for a xmas present  will not buy one till they no the team so no money coming in have some cence and get things sorted out 

What have I told you about deep thinking:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, havenagotahope said:

Oh please go back to school 

mmmmmmmmmvery nice lollol

moneycant buy u a trophy but can byeu a signing by xmas mmmmmmm

Maybe we'll learn more on December 9th.      

Maybe Jamie will reveal why we're awaiting team news, which might be influenced by finance.  

Maybe more investment = bigger budget = better riders.     

Maybe no news is currently good news.

And maybe the Cornhill Cretin (cue screams of horror at my choice of noun) will give it a rest?  

• Like 2

At least we are running next season what I am disappointed about is the points being reduced to 38 think Kev and Jye will definitely be in the team maybe Theo hopefully NBJ

55 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

Those who are true and loyal Bandits fans who buy a season ticket every season will buy one anyhow, whether 0 riders, or all 7 riders, or any number in between have been announced.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Maybe we'll learn more on December 9th.      

Maybe Jamie will reveal why we're awaiting team news, which might be influenced by finance.  

Maybe more investment = bigger budget = better riders.     

Maybe no news is currently good news.

And maybe the Cornhill Cretin (cue screams of horror at my choice of noun) will give it a rest?  

you should have a rest ages ago mmmmmmmvery nice

Edited by cornhillroundabout
need to add more

2 hours ago, cornhillroundabout said:

Hopefully they will be more beneficial than the ones Somerset are trying to punt to their supporters see page 12 Somerset thread

5 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Hopefully they will be more beneficial than the ones Somerset are trying to punt to their supporters see page 12 Somerset thread

There seems to very little value in season tickets nowadays probably due to number of fixtures in a season nowadays.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

There seems to very little value in season tickets nowadays probably due to number of fixtures in a season nowadays.

Quite agree although Berwick was good value never get one as I miss at least 2 meetings a season due to family commitments

I had a season ticket last season courtesy of Santa. Was reasonably priced as it includes programme. To me doesn't matter who is in the team if it is value for money you go for it. 

21 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Quite agree although Berwick was good value never get one as I miss at least 2 meetings a season due to family commitments

Thats always been the problem for me about season tickets, if you miss a meeting or two your out of pocket. I think I`m right in saying season tickets only covered league meetings, maybe if it covered all Berwick meeting that would entice more customers. Obviously not BSPA shared events or meetings like that but if Berwick are racing as a team I dont see why that shouldnt be covered by a season ticket.

9 minutes ago, screm said:

Thats always been the problem for me about season tickets, if you miss a meeting or two your out of pocket. I think I`m right in saying season tickets only covered league meetings, maybe if it covered all Berwick meeting that would entice more customers. Obviously not BSPA shared events or meetings like that but if Berwick are racing as a team I dont see why that shouldnt be covered by a season ticket.

This seasons past ticket covered all League/ Shield meetings, plus couple of challenge meetings as well plus included programme