British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

geee thanks dickwe ken its a fourum lollolvery nice

I suspect what Dick is trying to say in a very round about way is that with him planning on investing his hard earned pension into the Bandito’s that his financial advisor has expressed a desire for a meaningful return upon said investment. However as is always the case at Berwick no entertainment no new punters so we will just have to wait and see. 

1 hour ago, havenagotahope said:

I suspect what Dick is trying to say in a very round about way is that with him planning on investing his hard earned pension into the Bandito’s that his financial advisor has expressed a desire for a meaningful return upon said investment. However as is always the case at Berwick no entertainment no new punters so we will just have to wait and see. 

He might even put his car up for a raffle for club funds:P.There is a chance he could win it back:rolleyes::t:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

There is no suggestion, other than in a random question tossed out by Taffy, that Berwick are going to demand £20, or any other figure this year.

There has been no statement, on any matter, by the promotion, nor will there be before Sunday evening.

Arent you reading into this things that just are not there, seemed a simple enough question to me.

44 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He might even put his car up for a raffle for club funds:P.There is a chance he could win it back:rolleyes::t:

That wouldn't/couldn't happen though.............oh.:oops:

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

There is no suggestion, other than in a random question tossed out by Taffy, that Berwick are going to demand £20, or any other figure this year.

There has been no statement, on any matter, by the promotion, nor will there be before Sunday evening.

Just as well

will big johnanderson make a return on sunday night as a new promoter or did he ever leave the club

1 hour ago, cornhillroundabout said:

will big johnanderson make a return on sunday night as a new promoter or did he ever leave the club

I think Santa should bring you a spurtle for Christmas as you're a great stirrer 

Edited by DSC67
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

I think Santa should bring you a spirtle for Christmas as you're a great stirrer 

here we go again bie every time I say some thing on here welldone mmmmmmmlollol

26 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

here we go again bie every time I say some thing on here welldone mmmmmmmlollol

Keeps you amused 

What was the points limit the season Berwick had Ryan blacklock in the team ?

11 hours ago, penchev said:

What was the points limit the season Berwick had Ryan blacklock in the team ?

It was 42.5.     Ryan came in after Luke Chessell bailed out at a late stage

Edited by crescent girl

Club Facebook page promising a fair bit of news on Sunday - team building and team manager on the agenda among other stuff... 

11 hours ago, crescent girl said:

It was 42.5.     Ryan came in after Luke Chessell bailed out at a late stage

So clubs had a 2 point reserve back then and now we are in the same boat with an even lesser limit .