British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

13 minutes ago, penchev said:

So clubs had a 2 point reserve back then and now we are in the same boat with an even lesser limit . 

It was only 2017 and 2018 that I think we had 2 point averages so I would think Ryan would have come in on a 3.:cheers:

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Was it not 2017 that we had Ryan? Along with Bridger and Morris?

Quite possibly was 2017.

Was going off others posts that the limit was 42.5 (in 2017 I think it was 40) and a post saying back then (wouldn't think back then was only last season).

well will the new team betold to the fans on sunday night or will we have to wait till xmas 

1 hour ago, cornhillroundabout said:

well will the new team betold to the fans on sunday night or will we have to wait till xmas 

Only one way to find out.........

I`d be surprised if NB Jacobsen wasnt confirmed quite soon for return to Berwick in 2019, just a guess though.

On a different subject how encouraging is it to see the continuing improvement in Ricky Ashworth. Possible para Olympian. 

• Like 5

On 12/5/2018 at 7:57 AM, waytogo28 said:

They are not even looking for answers of any kind as we can see from the "decisions" they made at the 2018 AGM. No change and seemingly no plan as to how to market the sport to attract new supporters ( who might fall in love with it ). Fans have been walking away year on year with what is on offer now for several years. Nothing that seems to be in the pipeline for 2019 will halt that slide or reverse it ( even if it were possible ). It truly is "managed decline" and nothing else.

So what's your suggestions?

22 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Only one way to find out.........

I no any way wait and see

All the sleeps over tonight's the night

I nothe team and will win the league easily 

10 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

I nothe team and will win the league easily 

But you don’t  KNOW how to spell 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:41 PM, cornhillroundabout said:

I no any way wait and see

No you dont, you need to be careful, anymore lies and Santa wont be visiting you. So thats a dictionary going spare for someone.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, screm said:

....... Santa wont be visiting you. So thats a dictionary going spare for someone.

A dictionary is no use to someone who doesn't know how to spell the words! Need Santa to give out a Thesaurus or two maybe.