British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

38 minutes ago, screm said:

No you dont, you need to be careful, anymore lies and Santa wont be visiting you. So thats a dictionary going spare for someone.

its ok I have got my santa thanks very much that was so kind of you lollollol see you latter

1 minute ago, cornhillroundabout said:

its ok I have got my santa thanks very much that was so kind of you lollollol see you latter

So lets see how good your source is, PM me the team and lets see how accurate you are.

7 minutes ago, screm said:

So lets see how good your source is, PM me the team and lets see how accurate you are.

no that daft lollollol get along to the black and gold 5pm and you will find out

26 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

no that daft lollollol get along to the black and gold 5pm and you will find out

26 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

:D:t:

Summers

Flint

Doolan

Jacobsen

Etheridge

Gappmaier

Garcia

8 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who’s TM

Gary Flint

32 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Garcia was very impressive for Ipswich at the end of the season.  

He was indeed

I was a little unsure when we signed him but he had a great attitude and produced generally solid scores plus had a couple of superb meetings

An outside chance to be a Witch again but depends on if his average allows

Garcia and Flint are a very good reserve pairing in this league. Could easily be a season of swapping between Gappmaier and Garcia for that number 6 spot and flint should be one of the better number 7's in this league.

Interesting side built by Berwick, but one that should do the business round Shielfield

3 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Garcia and Flint are a very good reserve pairing in this league. Could easily be a season of swapping between Gappmaier and Garcia for that number 6 spot and flint should be one of the better number 7's in this league.

Interesting side built by Berwick, but one that should do the business round Shielfield

Most of this team did a reasonable job last season, in essence Berwick have replaced David Howe and Theo Pijper with Coty Garcia and Leon Flint.

Just back from fans forum

Season pass number 1 purchased by yours truly 

Admission prices raised 

Adults £17

Concessions £13

Kids £1 (infants to 15)

Season tickets 

15 matches £199 (inc programme) frozen from 2018 if bought up to and including 7th January. £229 after that 

Riders taking a pay cut to keep club alive after promoters had to pay for losses in 2018. 

2019 Bandits (in order of announcement)

Aaron Summers (in attendance)

Kevin Doolan (in attendance)

Leon Flint (in attendance)

Coty Garcia

Danny Gappmaier 

Jye Etheridge

Nikolai Busk Jacobsen 

Gary Flint is team manager

1 minute ago, screm said:

Most of this team did a reasonable job last season, in essence Berwick have replaced David Howe and Theo Pijper with Coty Garcia and Leon Flint.

Honestly I think only thing that lets it down is Gappmaier. Just don't rate him if I'm honest. But if Garcia can ride to the level he was at the back end of last season then it might not even be an issue. It's just if Fernando will do the business in main body of the team.

2 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Honestly I think only thing that lets it down is Gappmaier. Just don't rate him if I'm honest. But if Garcia can ride to the level he was at the back end of last season then it might not even be an issue. It's just if Fernando will do the business in main body of the team.

Gappmaier is good round Shielfield which is probably why he is back.Good capture getting Leon,and Garcia with decent equipment will also do a job

I'd be happy enough with that team if i was a Bandits fan. Good to hear the riders have been conducive to a pay cut in order to help the club.