British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

In all the years of supporting Berwick have I ever had a season ticket, but the offer as it stands at the minute is one to good to turn down. So for 2019 I will be a season ticket holder, well done to the club.

Edited by screm
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, alang said:

What possible weakening Screm?It's going to be seriously exciting watching the likes of Cook trying to lap the 2 point ex National League riders during the course of a race.It'll be so  thrilling I can hardly wait.

Not like in the old days, eh?      Peter Collins with Rochdale, Dave Jessup with Eastbourne, John Louis with Ippo and Phil Crump with Crewe, all coming to Shielfield and giving Bandits' raw youngsters of the day a good going-over.        But folk piled in to just watch these great riders in action.

Then there was the total mis-match of former World Champ Gary Havelock arriving with Redcar and having to go out to wipe the floor with Bandits' fresh-out-the-NL #7 Danny Warwick......  

Oh, wait.......

Edited by crescent girl

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Not like in the old days, eh?      Peter Collins with Rochdale, Dave Jessup with Eastbourne, John Louis with Ippo and Phil Crump with Crewe, all coming to Shielfield and giving Bandits' raw youngsters of the day a good going-over.        But folk piled in to just watch these great riders in action.

Then there was the total mis-match of former World Champ Gary Havelock arriving with Redcar and having to go out to wipe the floor with Bandits' fresh-out-the-NL #7 Danny Warwick......  

Oh, wait.......

And Dave Trownson holding off the Owen brothers-or one of them anyway.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, alang said:

He beat them both

1975 (2).jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Bankers

Never liked them , can't be trusted I usually replace the B with a W.

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Never liked them , can't be trusted I usually replace the B with a W.

There are some nice ones :)

Think Garcia will been a great signing if he can get some decent equipment for himself,was told Danny King helped him out with bikes when he was at Ipswich and he was getting results( not sure is that is correct though).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Normski said:

He beat them both

1975 (2).jpg

Yes, and with the fastest time of the night. Must have been great to watch.

• Like 1

It was think everyone was waiting for him to make a mistake but he never

7 hours ago, StevePark said:

He's listed now.

Damn... There goes the little bit of hope I had left lol... Oh well, plenty more Spuds in the sea

14 hours ago, bruno said:

Posties was 60 then the world changed

I’m resigned to being out on delivery until I’m well into my 60’s. Will be a part time job by then anyway 

15 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Bankers

on a serious note, a bankers retirement age for state pension is the same as anyone else, if they retire early. because of their pension plans they are taking early retirement.

It maybe that Colin is in early retirement from The  Village Bank of Cornhill

12 hours ago, alang said:

no, no both of them  in the same race and when DT was an frustratingly inconsistent reserve, before he stepped up a notch or two. Genuinely the stuff of legend