British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

1 hour ago, cornhillroundabout said:

overflow to the shop mmmmmm 

Will there be fireworks, please tell me there`ll be fireworks, fireworks are my favourite.

mmmmmmmmmmm fireworks.

10 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Any need? Can’t just go around name calling for no reason

A sensitive mong apparently ;) ...Nah sorry like, didn't mean to be a mong myself, just a bit of wind up in the long off season

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

Will you lot stop encouraging the village idiot please, he may try and use his brain and do himself serious harm :nono:

iamnot a mong cretin oraidiot not nice to col mmmmmmm

18 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

iamnot a mong cretin oraidiot not nice to col mmmmmmm

and also not a troll lollol

Nice words from NBJ on rejoining the Bandits:

"It’s the first club I’ve ridden for in England where I felt everyone standing together!      I was so gutted when I was made aware the club would be up for sale.       I felt 100% I’d go back again for next year.      Luckily enough Jamie rang me a little while later and told me he would make sure the club runs in 2019 and if I’d be interested in coming back he would be more than happy to sign me again!"

"We made a major climb up the table this year, and with pretty much the same team we are capable of climbing even further up!         I want to be a part of a winning team and that’s why I choose Berwick again!        Even David Howe, my team mate this year will now step in as my mechanic.        With an experienced man like him to give me that right advice .      I feel more motivated than ever, not only for myself but also to give the club the success it deserves!”

• Like 3

Anybody not got a season ticket get their finger out and get one

no money to get one like a lot more wont be back as cant afford it cheers

Sad to hear that John Thompson passed away over the weekend, John was a steward for both Berwick Rangers and Berwick Bandits, he will be missed by both.

RIP John.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, cornhillroundabout said:

no money to get one like a lot more wont be back as cant afford it cheers

We need to start a Gofundme page for poor Col #prayforcol #colinaid For just £1 a week you could help poor Col. Nobody should be forced to live in conditions like this. Spare a thought for others at this time of year. A Col is for life not just for the speedway season.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, topsoil said:

We need to start a Gofundme page for poor Col #prayforcol #colinaid For just £1 a week you could help poor Col. Nobody should be forced to live in conditions like this. Spare a thought for others at this time of year. A Col is for life not just for the speedway season.

Maybe the supporters club could have a 'cretin of the month' award over the winter months, and help him out?

17 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Out of order Dick :nono::nono::nono:

Oh dear that's a shame. Hope it gets better soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Maybe the supporters club could have a 'cretin of the month' award over the winter months, and help him out?

Yes but there`ll be the same winner every month, that's hardly fair, very nice, but not fair.

• Haha 1

On 18 December 2018 at 9:01 AM, Bandit59 said:

On 18 December 2018 at 9:01 AM, Bandit59 said:

Is the season ticket for 1 person only or can it be transferred to a relative (or friend) if you are going to miss a good few meetings?

Asked the question on Tuesday and I was unable to give an answer (said I thought it would be for only one person but said I would ask on the forum).