British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

here we go again another pain of a remark to me 

2 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Is he transforming into a "Forum  Fanny"  ? 

You know what they say if you can't beat them join them :D

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, cornhillroundabout said:

how come u get your bus pass at 60 but cant get in to speedway on connssions rate till your 65  mmmmmmm not nice lollol

Speedway Promoters need your money:t:

give it for 

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Speedway Promoters need your money:t:

give it for 50+ years  but sorry not this year any how got no money mmmmmmm lollol

13 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

give it for 

give it for 50+ years  but sorry not this year any how got no money mmmmmmm lollol

So give over complaining if you aren't going. If you are looking for a bit of money sell your computer, you might make a couple of meetings then.

• Haha 2

On 1/19/2019 at 5:41 PM, Heedthebaw said:

I was merely repeated what Peter himself told me,  so someone’s telling porkies

Peter has told me many times, he does not wish to be inducted.

4 hours ago, screm said:

So give over complaining if you aren't going. If you are looking for a bit of money sell your computer, you might make a couple of meetings then.

keeps you in a job replying to me  mmmmmmm lollollol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cornhillroundabout said:

keeps you in a job replying to me  mmmmmmm lollollol

I've got a reply..................fk off lol mmmm nice 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, penchev said:

I've got a reply..................fk off lol mmmm nice 

lololololmmmmmm very nice

This from the new, official Berwick Speedway Supporters' Club, posted on their Facebook page, even picked up in Australia:

When you’re the new kids on the block it’s always nice to be made welcome -- so thanks to all of who have liked, shared and sent messages of goodwill and support since we launched.
In just a couple of weeks we have reached over 5,000 people via Facebook and our Instagram site Berwick Speedway Supporters Club.   

Perhaps the most asked question about the BSSC is how do we join?
Well the good news is … YOU ALREADY HAVE!
We are bringing a new approach to keeping our beloved Bandits on track in 2019 and for many years to come …... and that demands some new thinking when it comes to recruitment too.
By liking and sharing this page you have automatically enrolled yourself as a member of the Berwick Speedway Supporters’ Club!

Over the coming months that will be your passport to a world of offers, discounts, invitations, competitions and exclusive insights into Berwick Bandits Speedway and the men who proudly wear the Black and Gold.
Think of it as our gift to you and we are determined that it will be the gift that just keeps on giving.

Our stated aim is to raise funds which will be used exclusively to help in the bid to turn Berwick speedway into a financial stable organisation.
Along the way we will be inviting you to help us spread the word that Summer Saturdays at Seven means Shielfield Speedway.

This has been a week when Workington’s promotion admitted defeat and pulled the plug on their 2019 campaign.   Despite being all-conquering on-track last season it was a financial disaster too far for the owners.

Less than 24 hours later Berwick’s bosses announced that Press and Practice will be on March 29 with the season-opening Bordernapolis the following night.
They have shown their determination to make a success of Season 52 and we aim to help them in the most concrete of ways – cold, hard cash.

It has never been more important to get behind the Bandits – we’re behind them all the way and you’re cordially invited along for what promises to be a thrilling ride.

Good luck to all, and especially Kevin Doolan, Aaron Summers and Jye Etheridge

Edited by Uluru
  • Like 6

Club's fixture list shows British U-21 at Berwick again -- well done -- on Saturday, April 27th, which would be huge.

BSPA list has nothing on 27th, but shows a 'Berwick reserved' date on Tuesday 30th.  

Hmmmm.    Surely Saturday meeting better for all concerned, bigger crowd, better financial return -- be it to club or BSPA.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, crescent girl said:

Club's fixture list shows British U-21 at Berwick again -- well done -- on Saturday, April 27th, which would be huge.

BSPA list has nothing on 27th, but shows a 'Berwick reserved' date on Tuesday 30th.  

Hmmmm.    Surely Saturday meeting better for all concerned, bigger crowd, better financial return -- be it to club or BSPA.

Hopefully the clubs date over the BSPA