British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

15 hours ago, tweedcider said:

Great, no need to leave the house in a Saturday night now.

Can get updates without having to leave the warmth, and save £15 in to the bargain 

Just what the promoters want to hear.

Updates should be used for away meetings & meetings that you can not get too. Hope Berwick do not go under after 2019 with fans like you!

• Like 3

Was the thing about Ricky on? 

18 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Was the thing about Ricky on? 

It is on Youtube.

Remarkable that Ricky continues his story, who knows how far this will go.

• Like 3

On 2/14/2019 at 8:32 PM, tweedcider said:

Great, no need to leave the house in a Saturday night now.

Can get updates without having to leave the warmth, and save £15 in to the bargain 

Bandits meetings have always had updates since the service began in the early 2000’s

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 12:12 PM, IronScorpion said:

Updates should be used for away meetings & meetings that you can not get too. Hope Berwick do not go under after 2019 with fans like you!

Doubt that anyone would choose to watch the updates rather than go to the meetings. The guy probably wasn’t going to attend anyway. 

• Like 2

Just what the promoters need to listen to.

Gone are the days when fans just follow a club blindly, watching any type of speedway is expensive, if the standard of entertainment is poor then the fan will pick and choose what to watch.  It is not disloyalty to comment on the standard of racing, when you can fill your programme  in on 1st lap 2nd bend, is that entertainment, I fear not.

Why is it the fans fault when they walkaway , surely it is the clubs fault for not supplying good speedway and entertainment, so unless the Promoters pull their fingers out and give what the paying public want, I fear for the future of the sport.

• Like 2

It maybe my brain works in strange ways,  but I read tweedciders post " as tongue in cheek humour " 

17 hours ago, Shadders said:

Doubt that anyone would choose to watch the updates rather than go to the meetings. The guy probably wasn’t going to attend anyway. 

I remember Peter Waite using the same argument when he tried to stop updates on home meetings a few years back 

17 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

I remember Peter Waite using the same argument when he tried to stop updates on home meetings a few years back 

So, if you didn't have updates for home meetings, how would the away fans be able to follow them ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

So, if you didn't have updates for home meetings, how would the away fans be able to follow them ?

They wouldn’t.;)

• Like 1

Bring back the old club call lines at 1.50 a minute, to get your results and new signings

Edited by Robinh88
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

Bring back the old club call lines at 1.50 a minute to get your results and new signings

you do speak twaddle at times 

1 hour ago, cornhillroundabout said:

you do speak twaddle at times 

Considering who this comes from it is either the biggest compliment or insult you can think of :-)