1 hour ago, cornhillroundabout said:

you do speak twaddle at times 

Kettle teapot springs to mind 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Kettle teapot springs to mind 

how can a kettle be a teapot lollollol mmmmmm

40 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Considering who this comes from it is either the biggest compliment or insult you can think of :-)

mmmmmmmm hahahaha

12 hours ago, DSC67 said:

I remember Peter Waite using the same argument when he tried to stop updates on home meetings a few years back 

You can’t stop it

• Like 1

wel not long to go  start of the new season but all  is so quiet in the bandits camp 

19 minutes ago, bjcol said:

wel not long to go  start of the new season but all  is so quiet in the bandits camp 

Should just be quiet confidence. Berwick have a good looking side this year that might sail under the radar but will spring plenty of surprises. Think the Summers & NBJ can be a very potent spearhead, Etheridge & Doolan at 3&4 is a powerful engine room and Flint will get points at reserve. If Gapp & Coty spend the season swapping in and out of the reserve berth and getting points the Bandits could be tough to beat this year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Should just be quiet confidence. Berwick have a good looking side this year that might sail under the radar but will spring plenty of surprises. Think the Summers & NBJ can be a very potent spearhead, Etheridge & Doolan at 3&4 is a powerful engine room and Flint will get points at reserve. If Gapp & Coty spend the season swapping in and out of the reserve berth and getting points the Bandits could be tough to beat this year.

Agree with that if, there is one team I would like to see being successful after my own it would be Berwick.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Agree with that if, there is one team I would like to see being successful after my own it would be Berwick.

well if we do not win the league am sure we will be pretty close mmmmmlollol

Nothing on here about the Tai and Nigel night at The Black & Gold.

Just had someone in shop saying they had a fantastic night, followed by another who said the same.  Couldn't go myself, but a real well done to Berwick Bandits Supporters Clubfor organising another very good event.

• Like 1

I hear sky is comingback to Berwick some time next season mmmmmmmm very nice lollol

4 minutes ago, bjcol said:

I hear sky is comingback to Berwick some time next season mmmmmmmm very nice lollol

Must be a documentary they are doing on the town as it is BT that do speedway coverage.

5 minutes ago, bjcol said:

Nah Col, Berwick still has sky, I looked up this morning, and its still there

1 hour ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Nothing on here about the Tai and Nigel night at The Black & Gold.

Just had someone in shop saying they had a fantastic night, followed by another who said the same.  Couldn't go myself, but a real well done to Berwick Bandits Supporters Clubfor organising another very good event.

Don't believe that for one minute. 

Two customers on the same morning? 

2 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Don't believe that for one minute. 

Two customers on the same morning? 

Perhaps it was the same person but using different names - Im sure you would understand that situation :)

• Haha 6