British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

Silence is deafening 

10 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Silence is deafening 

or golden. Think that Duns in the winter/early spring in the borders is a pretty desolate proposition. Once the weather improves perhaps there will be some action - it was the end of may last year for similar reasons. What did the club say when you emailed them the question?

14 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

or golden. Think that Duns in the winter/early spring in the borders is a pretty desolate proposition. Once the weather improves perhaps there will be some action - it was the end of may last year for similar reasons. What did the club say when you emailed them the question?

Really meaning you don’t know,why don’t you ask the Club:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Really meaning you don’t know,why don’t you ask the Club:rolleyes:

not my question, not overly interested in the answer - assumed the questioner had made the obvious move of asking someone who might have the answer rather than making a snide comment just for the sake of it. My bad :t:Now if he/she wants me to try and find out, I'll do so to save him/her the trouble. Always happy to help - it says so on the back of my t-shirt at work 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, George Dodds said:

Didn't ask the question just said good question 

Hope nobody minds me posting this on here but I am sad to report that long time servant/supporter of Berwick Speedway Jim Louden has passed, this is the tribute via the Berwick site. Jim will be sorely missed by all at Berwick Speedway.

RIP Jim

http://berwickbandits.co/news/jim-louden

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, screm said:

Hope nobody minds me posting this on here but I am sad to report that long time servant/supporter of Berwick Speedway Jim Louden has passed, this is the tribute via the Berwick site. Jim will be sorely missed by all at Berwick Speedway.

RIP Jim

http://berwickbandits.co/news/jim-louden

Sad day,Jim was a gentleman and a fabulous servant to the Bandits over many many years.He did a lot or work getting Berrington  Lough built and at Shielfield.Had many great bus tours with Jim and Geoff at wheel, great days and memories.Condolences  to Lacey, and RIP Jim.

• Like 3

Leon Flint will be second reserve for the GP Challenge event at Glasgow tomorrow.       Fully deserved after his efforts last weekend. 

• Like 2

Semi Final dates

Leicester v Berwick Sunday 16th June

Berwick v Leicester Saturday 22nd June

I’m sorry but why is it our top big track rider is not in the fours Peterborough is a big wide track which the way Danny has performed at Berwick and Sheffield would suit him down to the ground thoughts anybody??

18 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

I’m sorry but why is it our top big track rider is not in the fours Peterborough is a big wide track which the way Danny has performed at Berwick and Sheffield would suit him down to the ground thoughts anybody??

Danny's performances at Peterborough have been poor to be honest, which is a bit of a surprise. 2/4, 3/5, 4/5, 0/3, 0/2. So probably the best squad to represent us in the 4's has been selected. 

• Like 1

He was poor at Sheffield last year aswell didn’t stop him this year scoring 14 points this year based on form on big tracks he should be in

28 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

He was poor at Sheffield last year aswell didn’t stop him this year scoring 14 points this year based on form on big tracks he should be in

11+2 at Sheffield last year. 

1 hour ago, Lygonlad said:

Was not poor at Sheffield last year? He can ride Workington, Sheffield and Berwick well, anything else seems a bit of a fluke, Coty for me, although it doesn’t really matter too much, both probably similar

• Like 1