British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

So  try and argue this point then on the big tracks this year danny has consistently been a top performer no lower than 4th top scorer and in many meeting top or 2nd top scorer has put nearly a pint and a half on his average Saturday at Berwick I’m sure he will prove that again 

On the 2019 averages only, Danny is Number 1 at home with an 8.60 GSA. Away from home he is Number 6 with an 4.00 GSA.

29 minutes ago, Normski said:

On the 2019 averages only, Danny is Number 1 at home with an 8.60 GSA. Away from home he is Number 6 with an 4.00 GSA.

There in lies the proof of the pudding (great at home not so away). Stats don't lie. 

12 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

There in lies the proof of the pudding (great at home not so away). Stats don't lie. 

Doing the job he was retained for though.

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Yup

Personally I would've had Gappmaier but Garcia it is 

I’m not talking about Coty I’m talking about Etheridge Danny is much better than him at the moment in the big tracks 

10 hours ago, Normski said:

Cheers for the stats normski I just feel on the bigger tracks Danny is one of the top riders just my own opinion though

• Like 1

Has Etheridge reached his ceiling? Doesn't seem to have consolidated on the good scores he achieved (initially) after being discarded by Edinburgh. 

Edited by Robinh88

13 hours ago, Lygonlad said:

I’m not talking about Coty I’m talking about Etheridge Danny is much better than him at the moment in the big tracks 

If you asked 10 Berwick fans you would probably get 3 or 4 different options (Danny and Leon for me for the bottom 2 so our slightly injured riders can get fully fit for the league meetings and not pick up more niggling injuries).

On 6/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, Fromafar said:

He was retained because he's cheap. Nothing more than a 3 point rider away from home. 

Not a great night for Berwick at Leicester, having gone down 54-36 making the second leg very difficult indeed, probably impossible. No doubt the knives will be out again for Gappmaier, and to a point I can well understand as a zero score away from home is no good what so ever. But could we have a look at other parts of the team, Coty Garcia, we were told at the start of the season, was going to be the heavy scoring reserve and help take the pressure off Leon Flint, what`s happened there as high scoring reserve he isnt.

18 minutes ago, Pod said:

He was retained because he's cheap. Nothing more than a 3 point rider away from home. 

Correct and an asset .0 point rider at the majority of away tracks.

• Like 1