British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

29 minutes ago, penchev said:

Why some folk on here want a meeting on Saturday?

The majority on here just moan and bleet about Berwick speedway, so its a welcome break this week from all of that, onwards to next Saturday with Leicester providing the opposition hope its a cracker.  

Can’t be any worse than the last one;)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, penchev said:

Why some folk on here want a meeting on Saturday?

The majority on here just moan and bleet about Berwick speedway, so its a welcome break this week from all of that, onwards to next Saturday with Leicester providing the opposition hope its a cracker.  

Because its supposed to be our race night or have you forgot that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Normski said:

Edinburgh at Eastbourne on Saturday night.

Is Leon not in Poland this weekend also?

3 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Is Leon not in Poland this weekend also?

Yes just asked on Scunthorpe v Berwick thread if any news on his replacement 

23 hours ago, Lygonlad said:

I have a feeling mr Ostergaard will end up at Berwick thoughts? 

For who? 

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

For who? 

For nobody.He's doing nothing else now so having a week's holiday at Haggerston

Does anyone know when Gappmaier is to be added to the Bandits hall of fame to sit alongside former legends of the club like Benny the Bandit? The form and commitment he has shown for the club really is quite something and I feel the sooner he is added the better. 

Ive gave up with the protests on here, everyone’s still happy with him and his scores because they never venture further than Shielfield park to watch their team, he’s possibly THE worst rider I’ve seen around every away track in this seasons Championship, bar Sheffield

3 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Ive gave up with the protests on here, everyone’s still happy with him and his scores because they never venture further than Shielfield park to watch their team, he’s possibly THE worst rider I’ve seen around every away track in this seasons Championship, bar Sheffield

Don’t think fans all that happy with him.Many of them are not even venturing to Shielfield to watch them these days.

12 minutes ago, emilali said:

Does anyone know when Gappmaier is to be added to the Bandits hall of fame to sit alongside former legends of the club like Benny the Bandit? The form and commitment he has shown for the club really is quite something and I feel the sooner he is added the better. 

Keep me up to speed  Who is or was Benny the Bandit?

Hey you guys!

Your club runs on a tight budget and is +1 in the table, with the majority of your home matches still to come.

A club up the road a bit, with millions in the bank, has just crashed out of the KO Cup, so you're doing OK.       

Smile!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Uluru said:

Hey you guys!

Your club runs on a tight budget and is +1 in the table, with the majority of your home matches still to come.

A club up the road a bit, with millions in the bank, has just crashed out of the KO Cup, so you're doing OK.       

Smile!

We have also crashed out Ko Cup,Millions in the Bank is not the problem for them, it’s the Pts limit. We are not looking like Play -off contenders though don’t think we will be +1 at end of season.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Keep me up to speed  Who is or was Benny the Bandit?

Super Swede:t:one of Peters superstar signings.

• Like 1

Johansson, 31, makes his debut at Redcar Bears in tomorrow's Premier League joust.

Berwick promoter Peter Waite said: "We believe Benny will fit in well and is capable of racking up a good few wins....

3 rides never to be seen again. Think he rode against Kings Lynn at home back in 2008.

• Haha 1