British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

1 hour ago, screm said:

IMO no Championship should be charging anymore than £15 for a full paying adult, £1 per race seems fair to me.

When the price change was announced by Jamie at the fans forum not one person piped up and said anything.

13 minutes ago, penchev said:

When the price change was announced by Jamie at the fans forum not one person piped up and said anything.

What difference would that have made ,apart from him telling you his reason for doing it.would not have changed anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wonder how the Bandits will do against the new British Champ on Saturday night.

Think Danny King was at Berwick just after winning three or four years ago.:drink:

6 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Wonder how the Bandits will do against the new British Champ on Saturday night.

Think Danny King was at Berwick just after winning three or four years ago.:drink:

Can he gate;)

12 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

£18:50 adult entrance, £2 parking, £3 per programme

Got to be the most expensive track in the Championship?

£17.50 if you book tickets online, but who’d take a chance with the infamous Armadale micro climate?

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Can he gate;)

Well it's what won him the British title at the National Speedway Stadium ... so yes

7 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Well it's what won him the British title at the National Speedway Stadium ... so yes

I’m just hoping the Berwick PR machine exploit the fact that the British Champ is appearing on Sat.Probably Sat morning before we know though.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
7 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Why was he excluded in heat 13. I was not there but reading speedway updates for that heat Starke clipped him and fell. Yet Wright excluded? Was he to blame?

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I’m just hoping the Berwick PR machine exploit the fact that the British Champ is appearing on Sat.Probably Sat morning before we know though.

yawn

1 minute ago, Loose Diamond said:

Why was he excluded in heat 13. I was not there but reading speedway updates for that heat Starke clipped him and fell. Yet Wright excluded? Was he to blame?

Harsh decision, in my eye a racing incident, all 4 back for re-run.  Commentators including Woofy thought the same.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Dodds said:

yawn

Fromafar is right though, the official site regarding home meeting announcements and previews is abysmal at times with the meeting previews not coming out until and Friday night or a Saturday morning.