British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

Just now, Fromafar said:

Only half:drink::D

Okay.... 3/4 of Berwick :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Am I correct in thinking that those of us who weren't at Wednesday nights meeting v Scunthorpe will be able to use our season pass to the full affect for the double header ? 

Anyone who has missed one or more meeting will be able to use their pass. Those that have full attendance - and it's a couple of handfuls (as it were) will get admission and programme for Edinburgh included, pay £15 for the Glasgow portion (I suppose they could go home after the first meeting ... but why would you?) concessions £12.50. Ticket use has been recorded over the season - anyone in any doubt can check with me on Saturday night.

Holders of rain-off tickets will get the face value of those tickets taken off the £30 cost of admission - ie £10 for an Edinburgh ticket, £17 or £13 concessions for a Glasgow ticket; £34 for a Glasgow family ticket (concessions and family tickets were not issued for the Edinburgh meeting).

Bumper programme being produced but will still cost £3.

Think that's it all covered - any questions please ask ... I'll answer between stacking the baked and suncream

Edited by George Dodds
  • Thanks 1

Are there options to only attend one of the double header? 

Might put some fans off who were at the original stagings in essence for Tigers fans having to pay £15 to watch the Monarchs match and the Monarchs fans £20 to watch the Tigers match.

4 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Will they ask him to draw the first winning numbers ?

He insists he’ll be a long way away from the draw ;)

3 hours ago, Gringo said:

Perhaps if a member of the BBSC shared George's table on racenight they could impart all the information needed to purchase a number.

I have been a Season Ticket/Passcard holder for 10 years & I don't know any of them personally.

Third bend behind the nation flags is where you’ll find the committee. 

9 minutes ago, gmuncie said:

Might put some fans off who were at the original stagings in essence for Tigers fans having to pay £15 to watch the Monarchs match and the Monarchs fans £20 to watch the Tigers match.

Rye House had a system in place for double headers. Anyone wanting to watch the second half were able to enter the stadium at the single meeting admission price just before the end of the first half. Anyone entering before the first meeting paid the double header price. Bit hard on the fans of the team racing first, but I can’t see any other way of doing it apart from clearing the stadium after the first half, which would be a logistical nightmare. I can’t see how they’ll get 30 heats in before the 9.30pm curfew anyway. 

Edited by Shadders

5 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Will they ask him to draw the first winning numbers ?

I think we`ve been there before

On Peterborough website that Spud misses the remainder of the season for them after suffering a broken foot last night. What a rotten couple of weeks for us injury wise losing our top 2 :sad:

Edited by Bandits4eva

17 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

On Peterborough website that Spud misses the remainder of the season for them after suffering a broken foot last night. What a rotten couple of weeks for us injury wise losing our top 2 :sad:

Bad news for Aaron, Peterborough and Berwick to lose Aaron for the rest of the season. Hopefully NB Jacobsen will be back sooner rather than later while it will be guests to cover for Summers.

6 hours ago, gmuncie said:

There are ... everyone will pay £30 to get in for the first meeting. They will be able to leave after the first meeting and get part of the £30 refunded - sorry to be vague but I've forgotten exactly how much the refund is (as you can imagine there are a lot more variables than normal with rain-off tickets of different face value etc. Will check and post the exact figure as I wouldn't want to get it wrong and cause confusion on the night.

The turnstiles will also reopen in the compulsory 20 minutes between meetings and anyone just wanting to watch the Glasgow meeting can for £17/£13 concessions.

Edited by George Dodds
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

There are ... everyone will pay £30 to get in for the first meeting. They will be able to leave after the first meeting and get part of the £30 refunded - sorry to be vague but I've forgotten exactly how much the refund is (as you can imagine there are a lot more variables than normal with rain-off tickets of different face value etc. Will check and post the exact figure as I wouldn't want to get it wrong and cause confusion on the night.

The turnstiles will also reopen in the compulsory 20 minutes between meetings and anyone just wanting to watch the Glasgow meeting can for £17/£13 concessions.

Why would anyone want to leave after the first meeting, you are entering the stadium to watch two meetings. To that end IMO I dont think anyone should get a refund should they choose to go home after the first meeting.

Just now, screm said:

Why would anyone want to leave after the first meeting, you are entering the stadium to watch two meetings. To that end IMO I dont think anyone should get a refund should they choose to go home after the first meeting.

Away fans probably 

Just now, Shadders said:

Away fans probably 

The Edinburgh and Glasgow should be grateful they are getting to enjoy the Shielfield experience, even though their teams have been hammered.B)

22 minutes ago, screm said:

The Edinburgh and Glasgow should be grateful they are getting to enjoy the Shielfield experience, even though their teams have been hammered.B)

You reckon:blink: