British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

Tonight's meeting(Wednesday 28th) at Birmingham has been postponed.

Rain forecast.

On 8/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, geoff100 said:

If u think he is flying in on the same deal as summers then its time u woke up , like i have said its costing someone i just hope bandits can afford it 

Well his Polish campaign is over with Pila and there is no 2nd tier in Sweden this year. So, maybe he is chomping at the bit to get extra meetings in: putting himself in the shop window for 2020?

----------------------

Pila I presume must have their finances now in order? Oddly this has come after relegation from tier two (2018), and failure to make the tier three playoffs (19).

P.S - I hope Thomas has put his passport in a safe place, and has a working alarm clock?

Edited by Robinh88
  • Haha 1

Good to see one of our contributors in the Dirt Extra volounteering her skills with the first aid team big up to Sarah and the rest of the volunteers who keep the club running well done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Good to see one of our contributors in the Dirt Extra volounteering her skills with the first aid team big up to Sarah and the rest of the volunteers who keep the club running well done. 

My NHS career puts me in good stead to do it :approve: but no, it’s an absolute pleasure to help out my club anyway I can... that and my £10 standing order every month is just a small token of what I wish I could do! 

• Like 3

Leon Flint has topped scored for Belle Vue Colts in their 2pt win at Mildenhall today, he had a four ride maximum going into Ht15 but sadly for him came fourth.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:47 PM, Binman said:

Nice also to see Kieran Douglas signing for Stoke for the rest of the season

Gives him some much needed competitive action