British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

28 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Mind Summers gets a reduction from his Buxton days, puts him on 7.00 I think which gives you a bit more to play with. Do we think Gapp will be back? 

At the end of last season it was clear Berwick and Gappmaier were going separate ways, now with the points reduced to 38 that could bring Danny back into the picture.

4 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Need to try and find a British rider with a reduction to finish the team off 

Joe Jacobs if he un-retired?

5 minutes ago, alang said:

Joe Jacobs if he un-retired?

Currently living in New Zealand.

12 minutes ago, Tom Thumb said:

Currently living in New Zealand.

Garcia it is then.That's the excitement over for the close season.

2 hours ago, screm said:

At the end of last season it was clear Berwick and Gappmaier were going separate ways, now with the points reduced to 38 that could bring Danny back into the picture.

Was it! I’m not convinced NBJ will be back.At least there is still speedway though.

My guess is Aaron, Kev,Jye,Danny,Nicolaj,Coty Garcia and Leon that all fits but will need to wait and see??? Thoughts???

Would mean Gappmaier being in the main body of the team. If Spud gets 2.5% reduction could still keep Theo at the expense of Danni.

Theo is not riding for Berwick this year and Edinburgh are not using him either which is a shame as he really did  well last year when coming in !!!

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

Would mean Gappmaier being in the main body of the team. If Spud gets 2.5% reduction could still keep Theo at the expense of Danni.

Normski I would think most teams will be a little weaker in second string and reserve positions as the reduction will play its part in team building??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Spud should get 2.5% so spud, nbj, jye, doolan, theo, coty, leon for me.

No he shouldnt

The reduction is meant to assist British riders

If there isnt already then there should be a caveat added to ensure any possible loophole is closed

bspa (2).jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No he shouldnt

The reduction is meant to assist British riders

If there isnt already then there should be a caveat added to ensure any possible loophole is closed

Schlein got one! And dont you play the ‘he’s British’ card ahahaha it’s in the AGM notes as all riders who progressed through the NL.