British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

34 minutes ago, bjcol said:

why because it is to dear to get in .

When they lowered the admission price there was no significant increase in the crow levels, making it cheaper didn't work then and I doubt it would work now 

11 hours ago, DSC67 said:

When they lowered the admission price there was no significant increase in the crow levels, making it cheaper didn't work then and I doubt it would work now 

its worth a  try and stop people seeing speedway for nothing 

13 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Its not the price that is the problem, but the quality of entertainment for that cost

• Like 4

£17 for 15 minutes "action", cheap compared to Edinburgh up the road. The limit was further reduced by the promoters, so surely a reduction in admission? Nah feck off, we'll charge an extra £2 on last year. 

Enjoy what you have today because admission will continue to rise, and the quality will get worse. 

Of course as always, it will be the fans who will be blamed.

Edited by Robinh88
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

£17 for 15 minutes "action", cheap compared to Edinburgh up the road. The limit was further reduced by the promoters, so surely a reduction in admission? Nah feck off, we'll charge an extra £2 on last year. 

Enjoy what you have today because admission will continue to rise and the quality will get worse. 

Of course as always it will be the fans who will be blamed.

mmmmmm u do speak rubbish at times when was the last time u was at Berwick  speedwaylollollol

Edited by bjcol

6 minutes ago, bjcol said:

mmmmmm u do speak rubbish at times when was the last time u was at Berwick  speedwaylollollol

:icon_smile_clown:

26 minutes ago, bjcol said:

A year or maybe two before you. Double header Vs Rye House and Newcastle. I think I raised some valid points bj. 

12 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

A year or maybe two before you. Double header Vs Rye House and Newcastle. I think I raised some valid points bj. 

I am still trying to come to terms with his split personality telling anybody that they speak rubbish.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Gazc said:
59 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I am still trying to come to terms with his split personality telling anybody that they speak rubbish.

my view not yours mmmmmmmmmmthanks

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

saw you therethen that was the last time mmmmmmmmmmm very nice lollollool

18 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Been tried and has been unsuccessful just about every time, even when they introduced a kids for free scheme there was no up turn in paying adults, yes there were more kids but no more paying adults. IMO £15, one pound per race, is more than enough for Championship speedway.

It is worrying to hear that crowds are not where they need to be, especially so early in the season, the club announced that riders had accepted reduced money for this season. If the club cant make enough money to make it viable so early then its a worry for the rest of the season and onto to next season. 

would it be not bettertaking less money to get   in than non at all

23 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Its not the price that is the problem, but the quality of entertainment for that cost

Absolutely spot on the racing at Berwick is poor and you will struggle to get people to come through the gate and pay to watch four riders following each other

The racing was better when Berwick finished bottom  two years ago !

I don’t buy this ‘we can’t do anything to improve the racing because of the football pitch’ attitude either as the world under 21 final proved a well prepared track provides excellent racing Now that every week would attract the crowds 

On 5/9/2019 at 8:29 PM, Cloggy said:

Berwick Speedway have an opportunity next Saturday. Berwick Rangers will more than likely get a big crowd again on the 18th, as shown by the game against Albion, people cant stop staring at car crashes. Surely this is a great chance to promote rather than being "Jealous, green eyed and annoyed", consult with John Bell or Walla Parkin from the supporters club or any other directors who haven't resigned by then, get a bike and a flat screen monitor showing a highlight reel of some races and promote the meeting later on in the evening, hand out vouchers for reduced entry to the Sheffield meeting. If the BRFC board continue to be short sighted and don't comply, do it in the car park by the turnstiles?!

Berwick Rangers currently 3-0 down in their play off first leg against Cove Rangers, meaning relegation a very real possibility so whether or not anyone will be interested in joining us next Saturday night for the Sheffield meeting is doubtful. That must have a knock on effect to the speedway surely.

Just now, screm said:

Berwick Rangers currently 3-0 down in their play off first leg against Cove Rangers, meaning relegation a very real possibility so whether or not anyone will be interested in joining us next Saturday night for the Sheffield meeting is doubtful. That must have a knock on effect to the speedway surely.

Now 4-0