British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

19 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

Johansson, 31, makes his debut at Redcar Bears in tomorrow's Premier League joust.

Berwick promoter Peter Waite said: "We believe Benny will fit in well and is capable of racking up a good few wins....

3 rides never to be seen again. Think he rode against Kings Lynn at home back in 2008.

He didn't ride at Redcar.  Never turned up.   Just rode one home match.  

7 hours ago, crescent girl said:

He didn't ride at Redcar.  Never turned up.   Just rode one home match.  

Just copied and pasted the quotation from a site. 

Edited by Robinh88

10 hours ago, emilali said:

Does anyone know when Gappmaier is to be added to the Bandits hall of fame to sit alongside former legends of the club like Benny the Bandit? The form and commitment he has shown for the club really is quite something and I feel the sooner he is added the better. 

You might get a vote yourself, for your services to the club through the years

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

I would presume there is no money to replace the underscoring rider or riders. 

Just about sums it up

• Like 1

10 hours ago, emilali said:

Does anyone know when Gappmaier is to be added to the Bandits hall of fame to sit alongside former legends of the club like Benny the Bandit? The form and commitment he has shown for the club really is quite something and I feel the sooner he is added the better. 

Plenty to say for yourself once again, congratulations 

10 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Ive gave up with the protests on here, everyone’s still happy with him and his scores because they never venture further than Shielfield park to watch their team, he’s possibly THE worst rider I’ve seen around every away track in this seasons Championship, bar Sheffield

You have many valid points in your argument, I don't think anyone can be happy with a rider who only scores or seems bothered about scoring in home meetings then scores zero or next to zero everything he ventures past Haggerston castle. Thing is I don't see any changes on the horizon, by the looks of things the club just doesn't have the money for loan fees, wages etc. It must be said that Gappmaier isn't the only under performer in the team.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Just copied and pasted the quotation from a site. 

Congratulations that’s a great piece of work 

10 hours ago, Uluru said:

Hey you guys!

Your club runs on a tight budget and is +1 in the table, with the majority of your home matches still to come.

A club up the road a bit, with millions in the bank, has just crashed out of the KO Cup, so you're doing OK.       

Smile!

The only thing we smile at is the fact that you think we cant see through your many user names.:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Keep me up to speed  Who is or was Benny the Bandit?

Speed is the one thing Benny didn't have, not one of Peter`s best.:oops:

Best wishes and a speedy recovery after his op to NBJ 

• Like 2

Yes, Etheridge been hitty missy and Niko has had a big drop in form but is now unfortunately ill (best wishes) and Coty is just not performing well enough for his 5 point average at reserve.

34 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Yes, Etheridge been hitty missy and Niko has had a big drop in form but is now unfortunately ill (best wishes) and Coty is just not performing well enough for his 5 point average at reserve.

Etheridge like Dany is very good at home ,hence our good home record(so far)to be fair his early season injury set him back along with Coty,but that’s Speedway.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Etheridge like Dany is very good at home ,hence our good home record(so far)to be fair his early season injury set him back along with Coty,but that’s Speedway.

Etheridge had quite a decent meeting at Brough last week. One of the ones that kept your score decent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Etheridge had quite a decent meeting at Brough last week. One of the ones that kept your score decent.

Etheridge baffles me at times ,good score at BV on Monday, Yet 0 at Scunny which is a track I would have though would suit him.Average watching maybe:rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, penchev said:

Plenty to say for yourself once again, congratulations 

Its called an opinion. If you ever manage to find one of your own you should share it. 

• Like 2