British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

12 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Berwick has planning permission at Shielfield to run speedway, it will not have to be applied for, certainly not in the next 5 years anyway

Can’t see anyone buying it in the next five years 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, cityrebel said:

I

If I had the money to spare I'd certainly prop up a speedway track even if I didn't actually get involved in the promotion, and I can think of several Workington fans who would do the same. 

According to Ged Rathbone, someone has bought Peterborough so there are still people - as we have seen many times - who will purchase a speedway team. 

3 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

If I had the money to spare I'd certainly prop up a speedway track even if I didn't actually get involved in the promotion, and I can think of several Workington fans who would do the same. 

According to Ged Rathbone, someone has bought Peterborough so there are still people - as we have seen many times - who will purchase a speedway team. 

Good job there is. The way the sport is going, it could be virtually extinct in five years time. 

3 minutes ago, Colin Tait said:

no news from the meeting yet

its only the first day , be lucky if anyone has turned up yet !  

maybe all budgie stranglers  .

1 hour ago, Colin Tait said:

no news from the meeting yet

As in previous years they will probably release a statement Wednesday night / Thursday morning once the piss up has been concluded

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cornhillroundabout said:

will not me sign in on google

Try signing in with your password that usually works, I have sent you a reminder of it below

cornhillfreebiesh*tforbrainscumontheladslollollol.

that should work.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Who is going to bail out the Bandits to run next season.

Keith chapman already has more clubs than tiger woods 

• Haha 3

What are you actually buying when you buy the club ?assets and machinery airfence what's a club worth really 

6 hours ago, mac101 said:

What are you actually buying when you buy the club ?assets and machinery airfence what's a club worth really 

What you have mentioned plus the name I would guess. As for club worth, as with most things it is probably worth what someone is willing to pay, that would not necessarily be what is being asked.