Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

Any news as to when the rearranged fixtures with Edinburgh and Scunthorpe will be? 

9 hours ago, emilali said:

Lol you may not agree with my opinion but at least I have an opinion of my own about what goes on where as you just believe what you're told on the club website. You are a classic example of the type of mug punter British Speedway promoters must absolutely lick their lips at. Will be there week in week out irrespective of what garbage is served up, you'll ask no questions just clap, and then rubbish anyone who dares to question things.

To justify myself to you for supporting the bandits for 40 years , my son enjoys it in fact he loves it , and suppose as he’s a child is what you call a ‘mug punter’ 

you should be proud of your support to your local speedway club over the years , well done , top job ! Your patter is garbage 

Edited by penchev
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bjcol said:

forget the moaning of the Berwick fans and get behind the lads for the rest of the season yes we need new riders but seems no cash or very little mmmmmmmmmmm

Splash the cash Col mmm nice lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Any news as to when the rearranged fixtures with Edinburgh and Scunthorpe will be? 

Would have to be September? 

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

July 27th a free night according to website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, penchev said:

To justify myself to you for supporting the bandits for 40 years , my son enjoys it in fact he loves it , and suppose as he’s a child is what you call a ‘mug punter’ 

you should be proud of your support to your local speedway club over the years , well done , top job ! Your patter is garbage 

Were you not taught to use capital letters and full stops at school? Utter buffoon. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Would have to be September? 

When is the cut of date for the playoffs

19 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

When is the cut of date for the playoffs

Don’t  know but don’t think these fixtures would threaten Play - Off chances.Only my opinion though.Its pathetic that the Promoters pretty much half their home fixtures and still can’t co- operate to help each, people can talk up the sport all they want but  it is a shambles.IMO.They just expect fans to plan their season around a random fixture list and random call- offs.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t  know but don’t think these fixtures would threaten Play - Off chances.Only my opinion though.Its pathetic that the Promoters pretty much half their home fixtures and still can’t co- operate to help each, people can talk up the sport all they want but  it is a shambles.IMO.They just expect fans to plan their season around a random fixture list and random call- offs.

Well said. Yet they then all moan that not enough people pay for the privilege when in fact its the fans who are the least considered. 

27 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Yes I entirely agree with you so at that time of the season would be meaningless but probably expected to pay £17

21 hours ago, emilali said:

Were you not taught to use capital letters and full stops at school? Utter buffoon. 

That the best reply you can muster up schoolboy ? See you at the school gates for a fight at 3.30 ? 

31 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Yes I entirely agree with you so at that time of the season would be meaningless but probably expected to pay £17

£13 if you bought a season ticket, the cheapest of any team in the Championship, but this price is never quoted in any posts on here

30 minutes ago, penchev said:

That the best reply you can muster up schoolboy ? See you at the school gates for a fight at 3.30 ? 

Anytime Cpl.

15 minutes ago, topsoil said:

£13 if you bought a season ticket, the cheapest of any team in the Championship, but this price is never quoted in any posts on here

There is no doubt the season is outstanding value.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, topsoil said:

That was before they started lowering the gate prices