British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

7 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

That was before they started lowering the gate prices

In which case, nobody is paying £17, which was your original argument.

Even with the reduced prices, £13 including your programme is still cheaper than the reduced admission. The only time it wasn't, was the one meeting against Edniburgh, which was a one-off £10. Then it was about the same. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, emilali said:

Anytime Cpl.

You there Saturday then mate ? Be good to catch up with you 

2 hours ago, topsoil said:

Even with the reduced prices, £13 including your programme is still cheaper than the reduced admission. The only time it wasn't, was the one meeting against Edniburgh, which was a one-off £10. Then it was about the same. 

Your original price oof £13 no longer applies either so is somewhere in between and if they do more promotions will increase 

3 hours ago, topsoil said:

You can 'Fanny' around with the price as much as you want, price has a factor, yes, but the main reason for the lack of attendance is the product itself.  When  die hard's are leaving in their droves, you cannot continue to say the fans are wrong, time to listen to their opinions.

Edited by balderdash&piffle
  • Like 4

cum andsee bjcol in action on sat night and the lads  meet and greet mmmmmm

5 hours ago, bjcol said:

cum andsee bjcol in action on sat night and the lads  meet and greet mmmmmm

will you be doing an autograph session? if you can write that is or just draw a stick man pic?

36 minutes ago, penchev said:

will you be doing an autograph session? if you can write that is or just draw a stick man pic?

He only has to spell X, shouldn't be to much of a task.

• Haha 1

NB Jacobsen missing for Poole tomorrow night for their meeting at Ipswich where in the same meeting Kevin Doolan comes in as guest for the Pirates.

8 minutes ago, screm said:

NB Jacobsen missing for Poole tomorrow night for their meeting at Ipswich where in the same meeting Kevin Doolan comes in as guest for the Pirates.

He must be doubtful for weekend,we will find out when the carrier Pigeon lands:D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He must be doubtful for weekend,we will find out when the carrier Pigeon lands:D

The club will certainly have moved up a notch if we are now using carrier pigeon.

1 hour ago, penchev said:

any thing for my fans mmmmmmmm

will be there from 630 come and get your picwith bj col mmmmmmmm

8 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

You can 'Fanny' around with the price as much as you want, price has a factor, yes, but the main reason for the lack of attendance is the product itself.  When  die hard's are leaving in their droves, you cannot continue to say the fans are wrong, time to listen to their opinions.

It’s plainly obvious to me the racing is dire but they seem to be oblivious to that fact or is their heads in the sand pretending it isn’t 

If the racing doesn’t improve then the future is bleak 

Cant we have the track prepared like 2017 where the racing was good nearly every week?

On 7/8/2019 at 11:02 AM, Catch Me If You Can said:

Ah yes got you.  I got feeling that same rider still races in Swedish set up?

Indeed he does.

1 hour ago, Tellitasitis said:

It’s plainly obvious to me the racing is dire but they seem to be oblivious to that fact or is their heads in the sand pretending it isn’t 

If the racing doesn’t improve then the future is bleak 

Cant we have the track prepared like 2017 where the racing was good nearly every week?

I think in 2017 the then team manager and No1 had a big say in how the track was prepared. You would like to think something along the same lines would be happening now but I am not sure it is. Track prep seems so inconsistent IMO.

• Like 1