British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

You reckon:blink:

I`m trying to get a promotion in Dick Barries`s supporters separation table, from fan to supporter then onto avid fan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, screm said:

I`m trying to get a promotion in Dick Barries`s supporters separation table, from fan to supporter then onto avid fan.

That’s a hard shift:P,unless you draw his name out of the hat:D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That’s a hard shift:P,unless you draw his name out of the hat:D

No cars involved this time only money

3 hours ago, George Dodds said:

There are ... everyone will pay £30 to get in for the first meeting. They will be able to leave after the first meeting and get part of the £30 refunded - sorry to be vague but I've forgotten exactly how much the refund is (as you can imagine there are a lot more variables than normal with rain-off tickets of different face value etc. Will check and post the exact figure as I wouldn't want to get it wrong and cause confusion on the night.

The turnstiles will also reopen in the compulsory 20 minutes between meetings and anyone just wanting to watch the Glasgow meeting can for £17/£13 concessions.

Thanks for the clarification George, logistically difficult but as normally is the case Berwick promotion forward thinking and on the ball.

fingers crossed for a dry night and a bunker crowd 

10 minutes ago, gmuncie said:

Thanks for the clarification George, logistically difficult but as normally is the case Berwick promotion forward thinking and on the ball.

fingers crossed for a dry night and a bunker crowd 

Predictive text ?

Bumper crowd.

This is kind of a repeat of an earlier post but I've now clarified one or two bits.

Effectively each individual meeting of the double header is valued at £17 adult entry,  £13 concessions ... but it costs £30/£25 concessions to get in because that is what the promotion believes is a reasonable amount to ask for 30 heats of Championship speedway.

Anyone holding a rain-off ticket can use it against that  entry fee - ie an Edinburgh one is worth £10 off admission, a Glasgow one £17 or £13 concessions, a family and friends ticket £34 off the combined price of two entries (ie £60). There were no concessions or family and friend tickets issued at the Edinburgh meeting.

Anyone wishing to leave after the first meeting will receive a £13 refund on adult admission or the equivalent of what they paid. For example an adult who used an Edinburgh rain-off ticket and paid £20 to get in would be entitled to a £3 refund. Let's assume (even if it makes an ass out of u and me) that no Glasgow fan would use their rain-off ticket and then leave after the Edinburgh meeting!

They will only be able to claim that refund in the interval between the two meetings.  A ticket protocol will be in place to ensure that anyone wanting to leave gets the appropriate refund.

The turnstiles will also reopen in the compulsory 20 minutes between meetings and anyone just wanting to watch the Glasgow meeting can for £17/£13 concessions.

Sorry this is long-winded but there isn't a simple answer because of the many differing forms of potential entry on the night.

Oh ... and children accompanied by a paying adult will be admitted free.

Edited by George Dodds

So Edinburgh up first? Sounds stupid but I would of faced Glasgow first, more chance of getting more Glasgow fans than Edinburgh ones and its a longer trip home for them? Meaning they could leave after first meeting if they wanted to. Hopefully it doesn’t effect the crowd or any potential buses Glasgow hopefully have organised.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

This is kind of a repeat of an earlier post but I've now clarified one or two bits.

Effectively each individual meeting of the double header is valued at £17 adult entry,  £13 concessions ... but it costs £30/£25 concessions to get in because that is what the promotion believes is a reasonable amount to ask for 30 heats of Championship speedway.

Anyone holding a rain-off ticket can use it against that  entry fee - ie an Edinburgh one is worth £10 off admission, a Glasgow one £17 or £13 concessions, a family and friends ticket £34 off the combined price of two entries (ie £60). There were no concessions or family and friend tickets issued at the Edinburgh meeting.

Anyone wishing to leave after the first meeting will receive a £13 refund on adult admission or the equivalent of what they paid. For example an adult who used an Edinburgh rain-off ticket and paid £20 to get in would be entitled to a £3 refund. Let's assume (even if it makes an ass out of u and me) that no Glasgow fan would use their rain-off ticket and then leave after the Edinburgh meeting!

They will only be able to claim that refund in the interval between the two meetings.  A ticket protocol will be in place to ensure that anyone wanting to leave gets the appropriate refund.

Sorry this is long-winded but there isn't a simple answer because of the many differing forms of potential entry on the night.

And breathe.........

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Who will get Spud's place in the CLRC.

Kevin Doolan I would expect if NBJ isn't fit.

1 hour ago, George Dodds said:

It’s just like one of your Bandits Blogs, and makes as much sense.:DAll in under 3 hours.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Kevin Doolan I would expect if NBJ isn't fit.

Except -- Kevin admitted last night (despite a heroic performance) that he was 'pretty bashed up' after the crash on Wednesday...........

At Sheffield, Berwick's best hope (by far) would lie with Dany Gapp.

7 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Except -- Kevin admitted last night (despite a heroic performance) that he was 'pretty bashed up' after the crash on Wednesday...........

At Sheffield, Berwick's best hope (by far) would lie with Dany Gapp.

King Kev has never let us down.

See how he feels after Wednesday & Saturday.

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

So Edinburgh up first? Sounds stupid but I would of faced Glasgow first, more chance of getting more Glasgow fans than Edinburgh ones and its a longer trip home for them? Meaning they could leave after first meeting if they wanted to. Hopefully it doesn’t effect the crowd or any potential buses Glasgow hopefully have organised.

We're quite happy to cheer on the Bandits first . Be a nice warm up act before the serious stuff starts 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1