British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

berwick bandits 2019

Looks like you can count Berwick in for the 2019 season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Great news but no news on a takeover or anyone coming in to help?:unsure:

Maybe there will be news of incoming investment, and assistance for Jamie, at the Black & Gold?

Meantime, it is clear (from tonight's words) there has to be greater support for the promotion from supporters, no?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Maybe there will be news of incoming investment, and assistance for Jamie, at the Black & Gold?

Meantime, it is clear (from tonight's words) there has to be greater support for the promotion from supporters, no?

Could you explain that one,thought the supporters paid admission.They say that crowds were OK last season and the club is in great shape for potential investors.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Sounds like Scott’s stepping down with Jamie taking control 

cant really take much control, the geeza lives down south? can only do so much down there? definately need someone promoting in the town.

• Thanks 1

Quote from Scott’s FB page 

There has never been a more important time to show your support for Berwick Speedway.
Jamie Courtney will be sailing the ship in 2019 and I can’t emphasise enough how crucial it is for everyone to shoot for the same goal and help make this viable. 

I’ve done my stint front of house but if I could ask for one last thing it’s to show your unconditional support for your club. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, crescent girl said:

What greater support can people give than turning up each Saturday and paying over the counter.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Right then who do we reckon will be in the team?

Doolan, Etheridge, Jacobsen,( if Leicester haven’t got him already, ). Summers, ( if Glasgow don’t use him, although I know he’d prefer Berwick) and hopefully Leon Flint. 

• Like 1