British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Peterborough KOC 5.10.18

All depends on our guests, have a feeling scunny will win by 14+ though, meaning will be impossible to claw that back. 

13 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

All depends on our guests, have a feeling scunny will win by 14+ though, meaning will be impossible to claw that back. 

Never think that ....look at Worky last night , anything is possible if they want it :)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Hope your right

31 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Never think that ....look at Worky last night , anything is possible if they want it :)

Think the injuries is hitting us hard at the wrong time of the season which is a shame as otherwise we would be competitive 

• Like 1

I'd imagine Panthers will use Jorgenson at 1 to replace Nicholls and either Stewart or Wilkinson to replace Bacon 

10 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Image may contain: 8 people, including Jason Garrity, Jake Allen and Danny Phillips, people smiling, text

Damn!  Pity it's not the following week .....  Posh are away at Scunthorpe United on Sat 13th.  That wudda been handy.   

17 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Too true Julie. Back in 2011 in the NL Final Scunthorpe Saints 62 Mildenhall 33 then in the 2nd leg Mildenhall 59 Scunthorpe 31 & it was only a last heat 5-1 from Ashley Birks & Richie Worrall that gave us the 93 - 92 win. I thought there was another 1 between Sheffield & Edinburgh where there was a 30 point margin in both legs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Too true Julie. Back in 2011 in the NL Final Scunthorpe Saints 62 Mildenhall 33 then in the 2nd leg Mildenhall 59 Scunthorpe 31 & it was only a last heat 5-1 from Ashley Birks & Richie Worrall that gave us the 93 - 92 win. I thought there was another 1 between Sheffield & Edinburgh where there was a 30 point margin in both legs.

2010 season. Tigers lost 59 31 away won 61 31 at home. 

Thought it was later than ours so only looked back to 2012. When I could not find it then thought,  it was not Sheffield but thanks.

Edited by IronScorpion

Not sure about Howarth, I know he has been good round Scunny but he doesn't look as good as last year. I would prefer Charles Wright.