British Speedway Forum
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Glasgow Scottish Cup, 5th October 2018 7.30pm

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Art 18.10.6

No Rider, whose Team is in the Play-Offs may appear as a Guest in the Play-Offs.

but once his team are knocked out , can he guest for the remaining teams left in ?

it is quite funny that the same two teams are in the final EVERY year without fail . how do they qualify , just by being Scottish ? maybe they could invite Berwick and make it a three way mini cup table ? winner takes away a BIG cup !

Edited by jenga

I always wonder how Oxford and Cambridge always seem to make the final of the Boat Race.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Even if we had the Ipswich Cup I wouldnt be confident of the Witches winning it! :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I always wonder how Oxford and Cambridge always seem to make the final of the Boat Race.

And jt's always American teams in the World Series.

• Like 1

I am on the wrong site ,,sorry

Edited by waco
Wrong site now removed

Shouldve been a replay

Worky and the play off could wait ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

We had to give Erik and the boys something to close the season with. Proper business next weekend.

• Like 1

What a shame they had a golden heat, if they did not have one, none of our Scottish freinds would win a trophy this year !!

Also I thought a golden heat was 2 riders from each team, this was decided by a run off

30 minutes ago, Neila said:

What a shame they had a golden heat, if they did not have one, none of our Scottish freinds would win a trophy this year !!

Also I thought a golden heat was 2 riders from each team, this was decided by a run off

The golden heat thing is for minor competitions, mate.  This was for the Scottish Cup!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

congratulations to m,bra on winning the BIG cup , next year it will be for the BIG  saucer .  commiserations to Glasgow  . better luck next year !

I see the Glasgow Massif haven’t commented ..our good friends from Edinburgh said the Tiggers disappeared like ice cream on a hot day :rofl: they’d never seen the 3rd bend empty so quick !

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

I see the Glasgow Massif haven’t commented ..our good friends from Edinburgh said the Tiggers disappeared like ice cream on a hot day :rofl: they’d never seen the 3rd bend empty so quick !

As a famous person said. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Do Glasgow have a Massif too? :o

why is the word too have a ? on the end of it ? 

should it not be a L ?