British Speedway Forum
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Glasgow Scottish Cup, 5th October 2018 7.30pm

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

I see someone's hacked 'her' account 

She is a "her", someone told me her name when she was someone else 'J. ;)

Edited by tyretrax

19 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Right well when I see him next a Friday , I’ll be asking him to have a word ;)

Really..be nice to meet you on Friday.. as it will be nice meeting my husband's friend from Workington 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, SharpenRake said:

After the recent thrashings handed out to teams like Workington wasn't too hopeful particularly with Cookie missing. So to take them to a run off was was even more frustrating. Now if Carl hadn't come off when in a scoring position..... 

A proper thrashing !

Edited by jenga

21 hours ago, tyretrax said:

She is a "her", someone told me her name when she was someone else 'J. ;)

Yep , SHE sure is ....Never hide the fact , there will be a few of us over on the back straight this Friday, you won't miss us :wink: or if you fancy a trip to Worky on Saturday be sure to pick up a Programme :wink:  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Yep , SHE sure is ....Never hide the fact , there will be a few of us over on the back straight this Friday, you won't miss us :wink: or if you fancy a trip to Worky on Saturday be sure to pick up a Programme :wink:  

Any particular reason to buy one other than the usual reason ? 

'cos you will be buying from either of the "2 witches" :nono: in taylorj or shazza which they have been called lately(appropriate time of the year) ;) Other than that they are the programme sellers.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

'cos you will be buying from either of the "2 witches" :nono: in taylorj or shazza which they have been called lately(appropriate time of the year) ;) Other than that they are the programme sellers.

You really have us all wrong Ironscorpion :lol: we are lovely, friendly people who don't hide behind their avatar like others , pop along anytime, you'll see ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

You really have us all wrong Ironscorpion :lol: we are lovely, friendly people who don't hide behind their avatar like others , pop along anytime, you'll see ;)

I totally agree with that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

any chance of you and shazza  donning them old witches outfits . no need for make up . lol . only kidding . the evil sisters will shine on halloween .   :P

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Paulco said:

I totally agree with that 

Your a sook.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Your a sook.

gazc , whats asook ? i have led a sheltered life .

1 hour ago, jenga said:

any chance of you and shazza  donning them old witches outfits . no need for make up . lol . only kidding . the evil sisters will shine on halloween .   :P

It's already in hand Jenga :wink: 

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Your a sook.

Not at all , i've known the two ladies for a long time and they're great . Psssionate about their club - yes , but arent we all . Things can get a wee bit silly and out of hand on here , but when you meet people on here face to face , the majority are good people , and TaylorJ and Shazza fall into that category. 

• Like 3