British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Official Playoff Final Thread: Stars v Pirates

1 minute ago, ray c said:

probably the right answer though

Probably not. I have said previously i would use Ellis in both legs but we will have to wait until the official announcement. 

9 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

I asked Adam on his twitter account.

Officially or unofficially?

• Like 2

If they're booked why can't they just announce it. They are guests not a bloomin signing. Why everything has to be a secret with this club I don't know! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

If they're booked why can't they just announce it. They are guests not a bloomin signing. Why everything has to be a secret with this club I don't know! 

Maximum impact timing with the press release I’d imagine.

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Exactly. All the press are on their way to Wimborne Rd having attended the Conservative conference in Birmingham yesterday, given the local demographic in the Poole district and the age of the average attendee at Wimborne Rd it's imperative that these 2 events don't clash. :D

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Well they are running out of time. Don't see why they couldn't release it today? Looking at the back of the Echo today nothing much on there, just a little bit about one crazy speedway rider wanting to walk to the hospital with a broken collarbone..the guy is nuts imo! ;) Football news Sat and Mon! Just leaves tomorrow then.

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well they are running out of time. Don't see why they couldn't release it today? Looking at the back of the Echo today nothing much on there, just a little bit about one crazy speedway rider wanting to walk to the hospital with a broken collarbone..the guy is nuts imo! ;) Football news Sat and Mon! Just leaves tomorrow then.

Well it isn't that far is it , it was a pleasant evening not raining not cold why not go for a stroll to the hospital!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe he can be encouraged to cancel his holiday 

nope already left !!

23 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

Iversen just scored 13 points for his League Winning Swedish Team    Lets hope he brings that form for Lynn next Monday and Wednesday

He probably needs to bring the bike too after the fiasco the other night :t:

42 minutes ago, First Bend Bunching said:

He probably needs to bring the bike too after the fiasco the other night :t:

It wouldn't hurt the whole team to have a midday practice for the home leg, to make sure all is well.

3 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

AS he has finished in Sweden and also Poland I expect he will   Provided they belong to him and not the the clubs he rode for.

Lets hope they belong to the club! 

I'm making the trip up to watch the Pirates win! Can you Kings Lynn fans tell me what the parking is like at the stadium, are there plenty of spaces? what time it opens? charges?

Thanks