Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

Gates are opening 30 minutes earlier on Monday at 6pm as stated in the Echo today.  The car park as with the whole stadium is 'owned' by the council and leased to Stadia UK who take all the income (car park, bars, restaurant etc) except that directly provided by the Speedway (gate money, programme sales and adverts and sponsorship.).

As has been mentioned the car park is open to public use during the day and many of the nearby hospital staff use it every day. However there is also a lorry/coach park to the left down Stadium Way by the main car park entrance.  Car parking is 2.50 per vehicle. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Ok enough of slagging Brady when he has a broken collarbone.

I dont think anyone is slagging Brady off

Merely pointing out that it doesnt weaken Poole and yes he has history of going missing in big matches and has had a poor year.

Its observations not slagging off

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Merely pointing out that it doesnt weaken Poole and yes he has history of going missing in big matches and has had a poor year.

Can’t argue that he has had a poor year but has been a better lately and was better at Somerset. 

...and imo would have been much better not riding at 1.  But we'll never know now will we?

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

from a poole supporter we are weaker with out brady no suitable guest avaliable plus the fact that brady was not riding in the no 1 position .all your doing is going on statistics dont always win meetings just my opinion

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

The way MPT rides! you sure you're not lucky to have a full team!

Somerset’s situation on Monday shows that you really don’t want to be going into a Play Off match a man short. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

from a poole supporter we are weaker with out brady no suitable guest avaliable plus the fact that brady was not riding in the no 1 position .all your doing is going on statistics dont always win meetings just my opinion

Plus we don't even know what replacement we have for Brady yet, so how anyone can work out it's stronger is laughable. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Ok enough of slagging Brady when he has a broken collarbone.

They have no class. 

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Plus we don't even know what replacement we have for Brady yet, so how anyone can work out it's stronger is laughable. 

Let's be honest not much to choose from anyway 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

To actually have the audacity to say we are stronger without Brady shows a complete lack of speedway knowledge. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

To actually have the audacity to say we are stronger without Brady shows a complete lack of speedway knowledge. 

Why?

If Brady has been scoring 5 and 6's at home and can be replaced by riders scoring anything from 8-12 like Josh , Klindt and Woryna have been then how can that make you weaker.

Anyone who has a different opinion to you is bracketed as having no knowledge.............

At Kings Lynn this season Brady has scored 6 and 7..............Musielek for example has got 11 & 13. Brady is in my opinion the better rider but to say he cant be replaced by a stronger rider at Lynn shows a complete lack of knowledge on your part.

You simply troll and enjoy the reaction.

Be interesting in the home leg if Poole get 10 from r/r and then in the away leg get anything over 7 because that will mean Poole will have been stronger

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Somerset’s situation on Monday shows that you really don’t want to be going into a Play Off match a man short. 

we found that out being two short :cry:

51 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

This from someone who automatically claims every other team is going to be stronger and Poole weaker whenever a guest or r/r is needed. :rofl:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

This from someone who automatically claims every other team is going to be stronger and Poole weaker whenever a guest or r/r is needed. :rofl:

As proved Bradys home scores this season can be covered by r/r.

As proved Bradys form at Kings Lynn can be covered by a guest

We are talking about Brady Kurtz.................the rider a vast majority of Poole fans on here have been moaning about not being a proper number one and letting the team down...............now all of a sudden he is irreplaceable.........shows a lack of knowledge to me

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

As proved Bradys home scores this season can be covered by r/r.

As proved Bradys form at Kings Lynn can be covered by a guest

We are talking about Brady Kurtz.................the rider a vast majority of Poole fans on here have been moaning about not being a proper number one and letting the team down...............now all of a sudden he is irreplaceable.........shows a lack of knowledge to me

The problem is that a reserve has to take one of his rides and that is a big weakness, our reserves should be cleaning up given their averages but only occasionally perform to anywhere near their average. I would expect MPT to clean up at reserve and Robert Lambert and Iversen ride the Poole track very well so it will be difficult for us as a 6 rider team, I would prefer us to use a guest but if Toby Musielak isn't available then it is difficult to get anyone who could compete with Kings Lynn's top guys.